Does anyone think the final boss is anticlimatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it made a pretty decent final boss for the demo, all things considered. I mean, Sonic 2's final boss was basically the same thing in a smaller arena, even though there was another fight with Silver Sonic before that. There've been worse final bosses in Sonic. CD's, for example. Or any of the Game Gear ones.

Sonic Triple Trouble's final bosses were awesome. I only remember a few of them though. Sonic Chaos, on the other hand, had a pretty lame finale, as did Sonic Blast. Also, the true boss for 3d blast was lame compared to Panic Puppet.

Actually, no its not. That texture was replaced entirely with one that replicates grainy feel but tiles better and looks more interesting. So in an amusing twist of irony, that picture is 99.9% inaccurate.

Last edited:
The only thing anti-climatic about the final boss is the lack of an end sequence. The Hard boss is there, but the reward is missing.

The only thing anti-climatic about the final boss is the lack of an end sequence. The Hard boss is there, but the reward is missing.

Definitely, I mean the credits are almost the same as the older versions, other than the addition of the newer developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back