What is your best gametype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture Point!
Oh wait, that doesn't exist in SRB2, too bad...
No but seriously, mine would probably be coop, 'cause I suck at all of the others. If you mean the multiplayer ones, I'd say CTF.

... Don't we already have a topic like this one though...?

Coop with level wads/level packs is my favorite
I like race (only in SP maps, not circuit)
Too bad not many play classic race because I liked a lot sonic 2 2p mode

I'm not really that good in Match or CTF. I would rather play these 2 in real FPS.

"You have all dishonored this entire unit, maggots!"

Match is my best gametype, because unlike most of these (un)co-operative people, I know how to be a pro.

CTF comes second: It's just Match, but with an objective: Capture that bloody thing, called a flag!

CTF and Match by far. I don't play coop simply because it bores the heck out of me. (lolololol character wads single player yadayada)

Those ones that let you shoot (actual) furries.

It doesn't count if you're merely playing as one, gotta be one.

Apparently, I'm a diehard shooter fan, so of course Match and CTF is the best for me. When it gets nice 'n' hectic, I may tend to be "in the zone". My physical body is stuck in one position, I think AND react at the same time, my eyes rarely blink while focusing on the action, and my fingers move fast as hell on my Xbox 360 controller (not entirely used to mouse yet =P).

Aha, I understand that Kooper loves shooter! In Multiplayer , he is... argh ...

For my part, I do not like the Coop but I love CTF !
For me, coop, there is nothing that changes. Except that Tails can fly other players ...

My best gametype is Race, but I'm also getting into Match too. I find Race to be the most fun, especially on SP levels and Level Packs. I've so many close wins in SP levels. Match on the other hand is where I fail, but recently I've been practicing and surprisingly I'm getting better.

CTF is definitely my favorite. I'm not usually a big shooter fan, but something about srb2 CTF draws me in. I guess cause it's just so original.

Race is cool too, although I'm not very good at it.

Tag is a whole lot of fun for me also, I always seem to be able to find the most amazing spots ever if I have enough time. XD

Tag, I'd definitely love to flee, or chase.

Also, I am not bad at "CTF", but I just like to play if the team is coordinated.

CTF all day! Ive been playing CTF for so long its a tradition for me to be the first thing I host when I start my server.

Definantly Match and CTF! I prefer to get bouncy or auto rings and fight! I don't try as much in CTF to capture the flag, but I tend to provide cover for people on my team, or guard from a distance (or around a corner). Surprise is my tactic, I prefer to not move around a lot. I prefer to stay where I am, get rings, and wait 'till an enemy rounds the corner. POW! Bet they didn't see that coming! ;)

If you ever want to face me, I usually get online at about, 1:08-1:38pm I usually join unmodified ctf and match servers.

(I hate idiots that post massive wads to their servers and expect me to have them)

Last edited:
(I hate idiots that post massive wads to their servers and expect me to have them)

Any GOOD wads out there are in the releases section of the forum, you should just go and download the major ones, like Hyper Duels and Retropack, so then you can join in on any of the servers. I don't see why many people DON'T have those. They're many times much more interesting than the official rotation, yet no one seems to take notice. If you're talking about the people who post huge "music.dta" wads, and a crapload of character wads... You probably don't even want to be on that server anyways. XD
But really, I can join pretty much any serious server out there, all I had to do was just browse the releases forum quickly. No reason to hate people that like to play on some different levels now and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back