Sad, but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having a few problems over the past few days. Some arguments, a BIG argument with Mystic, Which I hope YOU REALLY Understand that I am sorry for, I was just in a bad mood...I'm really sorry..But the main thing.. It was a regular school day, and we we're all just talking. She decided to break one of the school rules as a joke.(No leaving school property.) So she was crossing the street, dancing. it was pretty funny, until she was hit by a truck. I'll be really up-set, and even more up-set to hear that she might die...I hope you can all just give me a break..I've been pretty angry..and I'll be even more upset now that my friend was hit by a truck.

I'm also very sorry Mystic.

Hey, I feel your pain. Not your own personal pain, but the way that I've felt before... :cry:

The best thing I can give is my motto:
Things will get better-regardless of the what happens, remember what has happened, but look forward to the future.

I'm not very good at this, but seeing your sig, I thought of a line from the same song.
"Like a million faces, recgonize them all.
One by one they've all become a number as they fall."
Hopefully, she will not become a number.

Romans 8:28. We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him.

Forgive me, but I thought of that verse. :(

HOW DARE YOU QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE!!!

... if you can't catch my sarcasm, pity on you.

It still states some morals though, such as, "thou not judge others".

This coming from a non-religious person.

Whoop, sorry.

Anyway, I hope your friend survives, especially since she didn't deserve to get hit by that truck. Just remember that everything will be okay by the end, regardless of what happens.

I can't think of any better example to use to teach children not to play hooky.

Good lord, that's gotta hurt

Hit by a truck?! O_O That's gotta hurt.

Anyways, I'm sorry that happened... My little cousin was hit by a truck too, somewhat recently, so I think I think I know how you feel :(

Jake said:
It still states some morals though, such as, "thou not judge others".

This coming from a non-religious person.
The Bible isn't full of "Thou Shalt Not"s, Jake. There are some edge-of-the-chair stories, some explanations, some advice, and some history in those 66 books as well.

For no good reason. I don't think this topic was even on the first page it's so old.

Ultrasonic, do not bump topics. This is a warning.

*looks at dates*

January Frebruary MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST September October November December

God, a freaking 6 month bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back