• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

IlQ55wj.png

I'm down with this.

srb20058.gif

Porting this over from 2.0 and also improving it to make it less obvious that I made it back in 2011.

srb20048.gif

srb20052.gif

NOTE: I just used GFZTGF for testing, so of course the tiny TGF Crawlas are almost impossible to see behind the tall edge grass and such, but that won't be a problem for what this will REALLY be used for! Oh, and big thanks to RedEnchilada for helping me get a custom object to be the camera, as well as the pushing and crushing invisible walls.

...Oh, and as a bonus, here's something that happened in testing before it was fixed.

srb20050.gif

Last edited:
I have not touch this project in a while.

But I was creating a theme base off Marble Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog. It is my favorite zone in the whole game to be honest. (Mostly for the song)

14tbnk8.png

It was originally gonna be a Match level. But people are telling me that it should be a Single player map. I've not decided yet on what to do with it at the moment. But that what I've done so far, and its only a single room. And the room is completed as well.

srb20056.gif

A simple enemy but it works the same way my Bubble Shooter did way back when: an object, this time invisible, is the target for the cannon at all times. It'll always shoot right there, meaning as long as its not too far away, I can make it shoot wherever, from wherever. This will lead to some interesting challenges here and there. (and yes, I know of the lighting bug in the second gif)

srb20057.gif

Last edited:
I have not touch this project in a while.

But I was creating a theme base off Marble Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog. It is my favorite zone in the whole game to be honest. (Mostly for the song)

It was originally gonna be a Match level. But people are telling me that it should be a Single player map. I've not decided yet on what to do with it at the moment. But that what I've done so far, and its only a single room. And the room is completed as well.

If it's a match level, you'll end up competing with Coatrack's already complete Marble Zone:

attachment.php

GleefulCrazyDove.gif

Adding some more camera manipulation options to the 2D axis stuff. I think Pac has a different implementation, though.

Chaotic Chao: You should really make some thing types for object-based bumpers. You could make some sweet Spring Yard style level segments that way.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back