The Worst Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lf00ysiRIp1qfs598o1_500.jpg

Aw, just another hater of the totally awesome CDI zelda installments...[/sarcasm]

To be fair, the CDI was fun to play, if not just for Hotel Mario and its amazing gameplay.

As bad as some of the Sonic games are agreed to be and others are debated to be, I don't think any of them deserves the title of worst game. In your case they're probably more appropriate for "biggest disappointment" title, because they're notoriety is the disparity between their quality and the expectations of a fraction of its audience.

Also, I think ET is the officially the worst bomb in gaming history. It may also be the worst game, but that's not what made it famous.. the landfill was what made it famous.

I don't know what I'd consider the worst game I ever played. I have played Shaq-fu, but at an age where I was not capable of understanding what was wrong with the game. Sure it must have been bad for me to have avoided the genre ever since, but then I did not seem to mind actually completing the game more than once.
Most of my recent acquisitions are not actually that bad, and fall more into the disappointment category, I think Assassin's Creed is one, but I only spent five dollars so whatever! It is worth noting I've only ever regretted one purchase, and even that game did some things that I liked.

I'm tempted to say Dune for the Genesis, because it only included a campaign and it was not the best way to play an RTS, but that just made it a little unintuitive. F22 proved that flight simulation is too simplistic to work on the early consoles but again, it just doesn't seem bad enough for the title.

I probably don't even remember the worst game I played. I think the worst game I remember playing was Arthur Ready to Race, I remember vaguely some sloppy exploration combined with stilted and boring racing gameplay. I knew this at the time because I had Crash Team Racing to compare it to, and I'd played Mario Kart 64 at a friends house.

The worst game I've ever played was Dragon Age 2.

I didn't play any of the other games and I was still massively disappointed. After around 2 hours of playing it I uninstalled it. That bad.

A small game titled "Universal Studios Adventure" for the gamecube wins it for me. It's really a small collection of five or so games, but all of them play horribly and you don't even spend most of your time in them; your time is primarily spent wandering around the park picking up garbage so you earn enough money to buy entrance to the games.

The worst game I played was sab2 for GC and DC. I got bored so fast i broke that game and flush it down the sink in pieces :D.

I've never heard of this SAB2. Do you mean SA2B, which I'll note only came out on GC (DC version is just SA2)? Care to elaborate why you hate it so much (because you haven't even remotely done so)? And if you did hate it so much, why the hell did you buy it twice?

Hey guys, ever heard of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing?

It's only the most broken, unfinished, unplayable game ever known to mankind. It's the only game to get a 1.0 in Gamespot and it's the lowest rated video game in history of Metacritic. I think Gamespot's humorous review pretty much sums it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs

Or you can just read the full review here:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html?tag=summary%3Bread-review&tag=stitialclk%3Bgamespace

Some more facts:

- There is no sound or music
- There is no collision detection whatsoever, allowing you to drive through anything you can imagine
- The opponent that you're apparently supposed to race doesn't have any AI, making the game unplayable
- There is unlimited acceleration when driving backwards
- Choosing one of the tracks in the game crashes on any PC that runs it
- You can just easily drive into the abyss
- There are no physics whatsoever, you're superglued to the ground the whole time no matter what
- etc, etc, etc

Last edited:
2d games are something that no one will play as there favorite. So i say 2d games are boring

Last edited:
The worst game eva is BANJO KAZOOIE for n64 O>o :D.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

And!!!!!, BANJO KAZOOIE NUTS and BOLTS suck hard to :D.

Any sort of elaboration as to WHY? Cause otherwise I'd just assume your trolling...

Bbop, I guess you're right...

This thing is fucking broken, as a matter of fact, reviewers didn't want to make a video out of it as they coudn't rate it 0/10, so they have to change the system so they actually could, this is certainly this decade's worst official game.

Well, it left it's legacy, now people online compete to see who can reach the highest reverse speed (As if you go backwards, you start accelerating like crazy), so far the record is 190 Billion miles per hour... Seriously... What the hell...

Last edited:
The worst game eva is BANJO KAZOOIE for n64 O>o :D.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

And!!!!!, BANJO KAZOOIE NUTS and BOLTS suck hard to :D.
I'll take that as a "no, I can't be arsed to provide any explanation". Okay, how about I just continue issuing you warnings until you A) stop posting one-liner comments listing titles without giving any actual reasoning, and B) work on your spelling and grammar.

Well, it left it's legacy, now people online compete to see who can reach the highest reverse speed (As if you go backwards, you start accelerating like crazy), so far the record is 190 Billion miles per hour... Seriously... What the hell...
Which, I might add, is about 300 times as fast as light speed. Maybe they should have reworked the game as a simulation program for physically impossible scenarios ;)

Of course, this game is a no-brainer choice for the worst video game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back