Roblox Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperson

I know my previous topic has been locked, but this time ill explain this,
Im not trying to advertise
Roblox is a game like legos and i was wondering if some one will send me a friend request on the game, so you can go to my house and all that.
So feel free to put your page and all that stuff.

I looked at the screenshots and really, I dont think ill be playing it, but ill give it a try. Please give me a link.

This game could be fun, if controlled properly, but the horrid controls pushed me away...

The Dark Fox said:
I really, really hated this game. The only game worse was Big Rigs.

how could you hate it? please give a reason...
i actually think its pretty neat.

hyperson said:
it is fun...and the controlls are fine.

The controls are very clunky, switching weapons is difficult because of the buttons they chose for weapons.

supersonic45 said:
The major lag in all games is the huge downside, and most of the community is idiots who cant control a helicopter right.
Let me add to that. 9/10th's of the community is very rude, has a IQ below 1, can't hit people from a inch away, have crappy places that always seem to be at the top of the "Poplar places list", Etc.

Oh and before you ask, yes i did play it.

I play roblox and I like it. If you don't like pressing buttons toswitch weapons, use your mouse. Most things now are mouse controlled.

zeldagamer00 said:
supersonic45 said:
The major lag in all games is the huge downside, and most of the community is idiots who cant control a helicopter right.
Let me add to that. 9/10th's of the community is very rude, has a IQ below 1, can't hit people from a inch away, have crappy places that always seem to be at the top of the "Poplar places list", Etc.

i think thats our commuinty(see in bold)

hyperson said:
zeldagamer00 said:
supersonic45 said:

i think thats our commuinty(see in bold)

You don't see our community flaming each other for bad level design.

I play Roblox

I play ROBLOX and I'm not one of those idiots who can't control a helicopter right. My dieing level: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!! *shot* but seriously, the fast rocket needs to go. it is pure fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back