Doom Builder "level has no nodes" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRampage

Video Game Youtuber
Hello, Another problem.
Before, I could make my levels with no problem, but now, when I try to run it, I get an error saying the level has no nodes. This NEVER happened before. And I'd appreciate some help

We USED to have a "use descriptive topic titles" sticky. For those browsing the forums, a topic title "DB is a jerk" doesn't tell us what your problem is. If we can read your problem in the topic title, we know if it's something in our area of expertise, so we can help. Also, we don't enjoy helping people who don't know what's going on, and a descriptive topic title makes you look like you know what's happening to you.

That error usually happens to me when I only put in one sector and try to do a test-play. Put in a second if you haven't already.

I'm just guessing here, so I might be wrong, but I'd look at your nodebuilder configuration in Doom Builder. Make sure it's set up like this, with these parameters. This is a screenshot of DB set up for 1.09.4, but I think the nodebuilder stuff didn't change. If that still fails, check out ZDBSP (google it) and browse to it in the quick nodebuilder executable field. I don't have my doom builder with me at the moment, so I can't tell you ATM what I'm using myself.

If that fails, I got nothin'.

I added another sector, and it worked! thank you! And as for the title, sorry about that. I was angry at the time and was not thinking, I'll write a more discriptive title next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back