What video game do you wish would be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABraker95

Perhaps you want cake
I wonder what would be the best video game that you are hoping to be made?
Tell the Genre
What would it be about?
What would be so interesting about it?
What kind of action(if any) would you like to expect in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Best video game" isn't really what this topic's about.
What game do I hope that'll be made? I got an idea, and it pretty much says all about it, yep! Just the name.

Rayman 4.
Now with 100% less Rabbid...

both of those are coming out.

Valve is making episode 3
and Rayman 4 is going to be released as Rayman Origins this year.

Pokèmon is an RPG, right?
  • All 6 mainstream Regions (Kanto, Johto , Hoenn , Sinnoh, Orre, Unova) and maybe even Fiore, Oblivia, and Almia (Ranger titles)
  • Some massive plotline extending through all regions. (Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Snagem mega-team-up?)
  • Battle Revolution-styled battles (3D, Pokèmon actually attack instead of posing)
  • All Pokèmon available in-game, but must unlocked as Pokèdex is upgraded by conquering a League and moving on to the next Region.
  • Custom Trainer costumes a la PBR.

Originally posted by Chaos Knux

Pokèmon is an RPG, right?
  • All 6 mainstream Regions (Kanto, Johto , Hoenn , Sinnoh, Orre, Unova) and maybe even Fiore, Oblivia, and Almia (Ranger titles)
  • Some massive plotline extending through all regions. (Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Snagem mega-team-up?)
  • Battle Revolution-styled battles (3D, Pokèmon actually attack instead of posing)
  • All Pokèmon available in-game, but must unlocked as Pokèdex is upgraded by conquering a League and moving on to the next Region.
  • Custom Trainer costumes a la PBR.
We can only wish that... *cry* (a beutiful list!).

Not exactly a new game I wish to be made, but a game that I wish was sold out of Japan/ Europe.

Since I was a kid, I´ve played the Ape Escape series and you could say they made my childhood on Playstation, some years ago, I heard the most epic, exciting, awesome new I could ever hear about ´em, they were going to make a new Ape Escape, where they took Pumped and Primed (Sort of a Ape Escape spin-off with AWESOME gameplay) play style and make it more of a T/M rated game with a solid storyline, could you imagine the hype I had when I saw the old good monkey catching game turned into an extreme-action adventure with the same gameplay on my favorite game on the series of all time?

I waited for 2 long years for it to finally come out, but it seems japanese were planning their revenge for the series being so unsold out of Asia... I read an announcment... Ape Escape: Million Monkeys... Japan-Only... Ffffffffffffffffffffffuck...

Other than Million Monkeys being released on the Americas, if I had to pick a game to be made from zero, then Need for Speed: Carbon 2, ironic how one of the best-rated games on the series has no sequel, despite it being so good, it still has no comparision point when it comes to graphics, we need the same awesome gametypes it provided, but with better graphics.

An RPG similar to Oblivion but at the same time unlike it, where you could go and complete quests and become the big hero of a region, or you could settle down, buy a house, maybe open a shop if you really wanted to. A huge and immersive world where each person has a unique personality (maybe not always something to say, nor will they always be relevant to a plot) who act and think dynamically. It should have world which is large and diverse, having different regions with different designs, where there is always something new to explore and new secrets to find.

There are multiple cities, each with its own problems. And each mission would be solvable in multiple ways, rather than just having set objectives and endings. If a city says that they won't have enough food for winter, you could spend the time it takes to grow some. Or you could raise money and help them buy food. Or simply steal some if that's your thing! But there would be consequences for each of your actions. Growing the crops yourself takes time and effort, and you may not even succeed. Helping the city buy food puts a major dent in your wallet, and forces the city into a temporary depression. Stealing obviously makes you and the city a lot less trustworthy. Or you could do nothing! But the city won't survive the winter, and that's an entire civilization gone. And that's only one example!

Basically, a game where you can live how you really want, which has dynamic goals and events, where a new game is less a new save file, and more a brand new life for you to make of.

Rayman 4 is going to be released as Rayman Origins this year.
Clearly you have not seen the trailers or stuff. It's NOTHING like the "normal" (AKA Rayman 2&3, or the funnest 2D game ever the original Rayman). It looks like Rayman (1) just messed up.

His creator left/got fired and took the rights with him when he left.
I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor, and has little to no basis in fact. Sega owns the rights to all characters created for them, not the people who created them - otherwise, Sonic would've stopped immediately after Adventure, when Naoto Ohshima left for Artoon.

Give logical reasons on why this isn´t a good idea.

1. Convoluted time travel story
2. Pretentious melodrama
3. The last Sonic spinoff not featuring Sonic

And this isn't even touching the better reasons upon the mountain of reasons a game featuring Silver the Hedgehog should not be made.

1. Convoluted time travel story
2. Pretentious melodrama
3. The last Sonic spinoff not featuring Sonic

And this isn't even touching the better reasons upon the mountain of reasons a game featuring Silver the Hedgehog should not be made.

1. Legacy of Kain, one of the most fan-beloved and acclamed series from the early 2000s is made up of time travel and paradoxes.
2. ALL those RPG you guys like, such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts DO have drama.
3. Mario has an entire collection of spin-offs, and it is the most sold series in history.

It´s not a problem, genious, it´s a style. A reason for it being bad would be such as "The new Hedgehog Engine is bad at managing moving objects other than Sonic" or "Sonic´s recent level styles are too small for managing objects at distance, it´d make it crack up" or "Silver already went back to the future, so there is not much story that can be made up from it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back