Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome the Com

Ello's to all of you. I'm a long time browser, VERY short time member. Hopeful I can give my own share of wads out now, so watch out for Com!

Cheese Out Dude. 8)

Hello all. Alias is Zenkusa, name is Matt ... and obviously I'm a fan of SRB2. :D I've played the game for a few months now, and I'm lovin' it (Botanic Serenity Zone is teh win). I am also a sequencer/composer from VGM (VGMusic) ... and there, my alternate alias is SwordBolt. But none of that matters much. I'm fairly aware of this forum's strictness and standards, but even so I'm bound to make one or two mistakes here, being new and all. :P But anyway, I hope to make a few friends here ... you all seem like nice people, heheh.

(And also, despite my avatar, I am a male.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm also fourteen. LOLOL

Yo, guys. The name's Boss. You will find me in SRB2 under the usernames in my sig. Sometimes I won't be playing the game but a friend of mine will. His username on the game is Cameron. I have made some friends in the game. Here's a list.

Rayiu
Acid
Nigel
Lum
Andy The Hedgehog
Connor
(There may be more. And if I forgot you, PM me)

Zenkusa said:
Hello all. Alias is Zenkusa, name is Matt ... and obviously I'm a fan of SRB2. :D I've played the game for a few months now, and I'm lovin' it (Botanic Serenity Zone is teh win). I am also a sequencer/composer from VGM (VGMusic) ... and there, my alternate alias is SwordBolt. But none of that matters much. I'm fairly aware of this forum's strictness and standards, but even so I'm bound to make one or two mistakes here, being new and all. :P But anyway, I hope to make a few friends here ... you all seem like nice people, heheh.

(And also, despite my avatar, I am a male.)

Yo, SB! I didn't expect to see you here. :D Don't worry about all the rules; knowing you, you'll probably do just fine here. ;)

For those who didn't guess, I know him pretty well from other forums. ;P

Dang, you saw through my disguise! @_@ Oh well. I've seen a few of your posts here as well. Doesn't surprise me that you've already gotten into making WADs for SRB2, heheh, knowing you. Well, see you around. :D

Hello. It's about time I registered. I'm known as Megasonic in the irc.
I'm 13. I was born with autism and I've been playing srb2 for almost a year.

I've been putting this off for way too long... So here I go:
I am CrimsonGodX, but you can easily call me Crim. I've been silently following SRB2 since the start while working on my own projects. Upon finally deciding to join the ranks in multiplayer, I quickly discovered there was alot more to Srb2 then at first glance. I am now trying to make my place in the Srb2 community by joining netgames and hosting my own. I'm also working on a little project that I hope will be helpful to everyone. I would like to add that I excel in patients when it comes to helping out "n00bs" with anything related to Srb2 or computers. So, if you want some friendly advice, don't be afraid to ask me. Oh, and did I mention I am a Sonic fan? :mrgreen:

CrimsonGodX said:
I've been putting this off for way too long... So here I go:
I am CrimsonGodX, but you can easily call me Crim. I've been silently following SRB2 since the start while working on my own projects. Upon finally deciding to join the ranks in multiplayer, I quickly discovered there was alot more to Srb2 then at first glance. I am now trying to make my place in the Srb2 community by joining netgames and hosting my own. I'm also working on a little project that I hope will be helpful to everyone. I would like to add that I excel in patients when it comes to helping out "n00bs" with anything related to Srb2 or computers. So, if you want some friendly advice, don't be afraid to ask me. Oh, and did I mention I am a Sonic fan? :mrgreen:

Whoo, ya finally joined.

Callum here.

Reapah said:
I'll probably make some character wads soon to share with ye' all, 'cause most of the character wads I see around here are "Butt-fugly".

If you lose the Purple text, I'll like you.

Hi

Hi Black Zero here. I'm 15 and am not as good in school as i'd like to be. However, if I wasn't a slacker i think I'd be capable of advancly using a computer.

I've been playing srb2 for a year now, but I never got the netplay to work until the new demo came out just bout a month ago i think, so you might know me already. And now I decided to checkout/join the forums.

PS I have a better avatar of Black Zero it just is more than 10kb :(

Name's Josh. Live in Michigan and I'm in 8th grade. I started playing SRB2 on 10/13/06 (wow friday the 13th guess that day isn't un-lucky). First introduced to sonic (as i remeber) was when i was a baby and i got one of those sonic mcdonalds toys (not the little ink game ones im talking about the ones from the old tv seriese if none of you know or remember). When playing i may screw up my typing, Please don't flame me for that i just type way too fast (for exampl when i try to say just i put jsut).
My favorite colors are blue and white (dunno why they just rock). And i jsut joined the messageboard today. Other than that, i don't have many friends, and I fell left out of everything. But i have a stong will and will alwyas keep on going!

*eats bannana* mmmmm.....bannana

I'm new here, and I have many other Identidies.
>.>
I'm learning how to map currently, and stuff. `Nuff said.

I'm Miles The Hedgehog. I like to get a good sleep and my favorite movie was Sonic Ova. Read my sig, i'm always on a netgame.

Im Blaze627 i'm 15, and like playing Sonic games,
right now I'm waiting in anticipation for Sonic Next-Gen, and that's about it!

Yo.

Sup. I'm Cabal. You can call me CabalClock, or Kane or something. I love mario and hate sonic and-- Oh, am I in the wrong forum? :eek:
Kiddin, yeah I've been a big sonic fan since... As long as I can remember, actually. Found this game when searching game hippo for "Sonic". Came across this and thought "Sounds stupid, I bet some idiot just threw together some 3d blocks and made some horrible sprites for it and called it done". How wrong I was. Within a few days I found myself addicted, as I do every other sonic game, heh. What I enjoy MOST about this game is the longevity of the game. It has multiplayer capabilites- And usually that ALONE is enough to keep a game going. But on top of that, you can make your own custom characters, levels, and so on. And to think it isn't even final yet! But yeah, it's definetly a nice game that I'm sure will keep on goin. Although, I do wish custom character making was a bit easier, but eh... Atleast there IS some custom characters.

Huh. I wonder if this is completely inapropriate to post this big long message...

Well, anyway, I'm 14 and I'm sometimes in netgames. I'll probobly end up making a wad sometime of a fancharacter I made awhile ago. 'Till then I'll stick around here buggin you guys :P

(Kidding, of course... I'll just poke you with a stick a few thousand times).

And you'll have to excuse me. I tend to say "lol" alot... But I'll try and edit my posts to get rid of any that accidently slip out.

Re: Yo.

Cabal8616 said:
I'll probobly end up making a wad sometime of a fancharacter I made awhile ago.

People tend to refer to me as the map wadding guru, so if you need help with THAT, just poke me with one of your sticks.

And I hope that fanchar of yours is NOT a recolor! Welcome to the SRB2 message boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back