UPDATED New sonic model

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't work for me!

I put in the "GR_MD2 1" and it says "unknown command "GR_MD2"" I have the latest version on the website. It's not the JTE or whatever the other thing is but can some1 PLEASE tell me what to do or try or SOMETHING?

Re: It won't work for me!

Zurgin said:
I put in the "GR_MD2 1" and it says "unknown command "GR_MD2"" I have the latest version on the website. It's not the JTE or whatever the other thing is but can some1 PLEASE tell me what to do or try or SOMETHING?
put in the command in opengl mode

Re: It won't work for me!

Zurgin said:
Download the SRB2NetLauncher from the website and put it in your SRB2 folder. Then run it, find the "OpenGL Mode" checkbox and tick it, then start the game.

You're getting the "invalid command" error because the GR commands don't exist in the default Software Renderer, so you must use OpenGL.

Huh? make the charcter transparent and it can make the model transparent? I didn't really get that, but Ok.

You can do that by soccing, but you have to go through every frame and put 80/20 transparency.

I don’t get it, its my first time downloading a md2 file but how do I play it I click on the running link or something?

well SORRY FOR BEING A NEWBIE ZION CRAYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway this looks great! (If I knew how to download it I would give you my opinon for it), but i bet playing him would be very enjoyable :)

It is. Go to the wiki...it'll tell you how to download md2s and use them.

I, for one, hope that whoever made that can try making a Tails that's that good (I know there's one out, but it's more like a Wizard Tails). Then, maybe they can make an MD2 Vector or Blaze, perhaps an Amy or a Shadow.

Ashnal said:
It'll be done when I feel like working on it. I've lost interest in srb2 for the time being, but I may pick it back up in the summer.
That's what he said in the other one, so don't count on a better Tails model until near the end of the year unless someone else tries to do it.
Unknown Master said:
well SORRY FOR BEING A NEWBIE ZION CRAYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway this looks great! (If I knew how to download it I would give you my opinon for it), but i bet playing him would be very enjoyable :)
You know, I'm not mean. I'm actually really caring. Just because I wanted to keep on track doesn't mean I'm rude or anything. In fact, I TRY to make friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back