Need models? Good, I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is a little in-progress screenshot, but I just have to share it. I want to remind others how epic Excalibur Sonic is):

Also, a work-in-progress screenshot, guess who this wad is :o :

Could you please make a Jet the Hawk one? As well as maybe Pit from Kid Icarus (If you do, I'd like it if you based him more like his Uprising appearance)? Yes I'm well aware that Pit has yet to get an actual WAD, but eh. XD

I don't suppose you could do Mario and Luigi models from NSMBWii, I would do it myself but I haven't the slightest clue how to go about doing such a thing. I'm kinda doing a thing with those two.

I don't suppose you could do Mario and Luigi models from NSMBWii, I would do it myself but I haven't the slightest clue how to go about doing such a thing. I'm kinda doing a thing with those two.

Maybe, if I find the models of them. Or you could save me the time and find them for me.

yup yup yup. The pit model could just go over tails :p
I wouldn't recommend it because he canonically cannot fly, but since Tails is the closest character, and because you could easily cop-out and say Palutena is controlling his flight, then it works.

I was wondering if you could make Lazer1871 but without the slingshot and make Danny.

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Oh and Danny's moveset is speed thok, Ring charge(I saw this on the forums it is a dash that collects all nearby rings), and his super form (just retexture him yellow and white) has a multi-thok ability. (just make Lazer1871 like sonic)

I would love a model of a palm tree based on those in Emerald Hill Zone from Sonic 2.

Could you make a model based off this robot from robo pit please?
robo-pit-games-i-regret.png

I loved playing that game when I was younger and I still play it to this day.

Sure thing.

Bruce said:
Yes. YES, TO ALL.

EDIT#2:EXCEPT that one Robloxian. Sorry. I can make that Danny fan-made character though. (my name on ROBLOX is Worthlessfool, add me).

Also, I was away from my laptop
wheatly said:
for, QUITE a lot longer
then I expected so I couldn't work on anything.

That said, I'm back.

Here is the Excalibur Sonic model (Sword included, next to Excalibur Sonic):

https://www.mediafire.com/?68b3ydo6fb1a441

Don't need a screenshot, simply look at my avatar. Thats the same model :3.

Up next, Inazuma.md2
(Mini-edit, WIP of the md2:
http://ordomandalore.deviantart.com/art/Inazuma-Model-WIP-Frame-2-Read-Desc-447646984?ga_submit_new=10%253A1397536176

Lightning might change, but for now it serves as a placeholder to see what it might look like).

Last edited:
Think you could nab Bomber Man's model from Bomberman Land on the Wii? Man that would be interesting; to throw bombs at badniks, pick them up, kick 'em around... brings me back, I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back