Finishing a Boss Level without an Egg Container

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larz T

Bool Man Larry
Judge
I have a question, I am making a boss level and I dont want for the character to step on an Egg Container to end the level and I had seen before that in other boss levels when you beat Eggman, the level ends (for example: PAZ3 from the Mystic Realm). How do I do that?

Right click on the Thing in the map, and a menu will pop up. It will include options to add and remove flags.

Right click on the Thing in the map, and a menu will pop up. It will include options to add and remove flags.
I got that part down but I am looking on the wiki at the object flags page and I am adding the flag number to the flag decimal and it is still not working.
P.S. I am using SRb2 Doom Builder

The things you found at the Wiki are Object flags, they're something entirely different from Things flags. In the Things menu, you should see a buch of checkboxes. One of them is labeled "[2] Object Special". Check this one.

Well all I see are these choices:
Easy
Medium
Hard
Thing Flag
Thing Flag
I checked the first thing flag and it gave Eggman rotating spike balls. So, am I getting warmer?

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Sweet baby Jesus! I got it! Easy & Hard Boxes were checked So it works!

z8aFW.png

Go to tools-->Configuration-->Files-->Browse. Find the Srb2 IWAD which should be located in your srb2 folder. Then click ok.

Right click the thing and select Object Special.

Hope this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back