The playground is out (playground.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
///////// <------ You mean that Texture?
(If you can't not understand this? Connect The Lines All together)

Maybe Fountian Should be more like this...
srb20003.png

Sasa said:
Why do I need slime texture for the floor? The one around the water one.

By the way I am planing to add a different climbing irons, add waterfalls, add tunnels, and some bouncy room, but under it can be the hiding place.

After all, the grass was supposed to be wet, not turned into water d'oh.

Admin edit: Stop bringing back smilies. Next time I see this, I will take action D'oh

I tried that kind of fountian but I didn't like it. It still would be a good hidding place ;)

And yes, I mean that texture -----> \\\\\\

And, that is relevant, how? Anyway, I love how this level has a lot of cool features to it. Especially the slide. And I think the fountain is just fine. It's imaginative. 10/10

EDIT: Though, the //////////////// is kinda ugly, might want to fix that.

Looks like a fun level to play. I'm a sucker for these sorts of things.

Shame my computer reads it as a RAR file as opposed to a WAD file. Can't do zip with a RAR file.

Ms Katn said:

Shame my computer reads it as a RAR file as opposed to a WAD file. Can't do zip with a RAR file.
Download 7z and extract the wad

Silent_Snipe said:
Ms Katn said:

...You mean 7zip?

Oh, for god's sake. Is THAT why he downloaded it? Well, at least that's sorted. I'll go test-run the level, for myself. With Vector, of course.

Ms Katn said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Ms Katn said:

...You mean 7zip?

Oh, for god's sake. Is THAT why he downloaded it? Well, at least that's sorted. I'll go test-run the level, for myself. With Vector, of course.
He put the wad in the rar file so people can download it faster and sorry but i have a habit of saying 7z instead of 7zip.

Back on topic, yea from the screen shots it looks good, oh course ill have to test run it to confirm what i said and give some criticism about it

Silent_Snipe said:
Ms Katn said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Ms Katn said:

...You mean 7zip?

He put the wad in the rar file so people can download it faster and sorry but i have a habit of saying 7z instead of 7zip.

Back on topic, yea from the screen shots it looks good, oh course ill have to test run it to confirm what i said and give some criticism about it

No, I meant why my brother downloaded 7zip.

Had a little play of it, thus far;

+Yay, playground.
+Nice Toboggan.
+I'm fine with the fountain. No one else ever seen a fountain like that? We have quite a few of them.

-That area with the falling blocks needs less falling blocks.
-Playground could be bigger, ad this is why - It could do with even more fun playground stuff. I'm certain it could be possible to adapt some ob jects into swings and into making moving see-saws, and there could be a play-house and...oh, I'm too used to regularly going to one of the biggest laygrounds in Staffordshire. Just re-creating the playground I go to would involve making five levels for it. Oh, and a walk-through forest just to run through.

For what it is, though, it's a very good little package. It just leaves people wanting more of the stuff.

8.2/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back