Permanent: No
Reason: Hangout in SA City in Cooperative Mode

LOG

IP: 67.193.170.193
Port: 5029
Hostname: tails adventure
Version: 1.09.4
Reason for ban: Playing coop in househideandseek. It has no end level sighs. The user banned me thinking that I don't have the information before I warn him, so he banned me. Well, poor him...
log

Sasa said:
IP: 67.193.170.193
Hostname: tails adventure
Reason for ban: Playing coop in househideandseek. It has no end level sighs. The user banned me thinking that I don't have the information before I warn him, so he banned me. Well, poor him...
log
Another log
Haha!I'm such a tricker!

Discrimination on the ms.

Hostname: knuckles the echidna's playtime
IP: 66.189.167.30
Reason For ban: Discrimination.
Log

Armonte...

I have been recently hacked by someone named < >. They hacked my server and disguised themselves as me and host as me. They even stole my server name!! They also banned me from my own server!!! By the way, I'm the REAL Knuckles the Echidna. Someone help me!!

Re: Armonte...

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
I have been recently hacked by someone named < >. They hacked my server and disguised themselves as me and host as me. They even stole my server name!! They also banned me from my own server!!! By the way, I'm the REAL Knuckles the Echidna, And it turns out that < > was actually Mystic!! Someone help me!!
"OMG I R GAWT HAXX0R3D! HALP I WUZ HAXX3D BIE MIZTIC"Yeah. Deal with it.

Re: Armonte...

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
By the way, I'm the REAL Knuckles the Echidna, And it turns out that < > was actually Mystic!! Someone help me!!

You lost all credibility when you said Mystic hacked you.

As for everything else you said, there is evidently a hacker on the loose, and I hope we can figure out who it is, though we're going to need an altered 1.09.4 binary that displays joiner IPs; otherwise, there won't be any way of figuring out how to ban him from the MS.

Guys, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Mystic.

I have a feeling it was Konda as, she/he does hack and has hided her/his name in netgames before.

Anyways about the Armonte thing, It's his opinion about gay and bisexual people, you are just reporting because you are a bisexual , like you stated in the netgame and you are angry about it.

I'm pretty sure any other reporter who was not classified as a bisexual would have not done what you did and not report the server.

I'm not saying it's right, ,but, in a way it isn't against the MS rules if you think about it.

Red Fire (The True Fire) said:

I have a feeling it was Konda as, she/he does hack and has hided her/his name in netgames before.

Anyways about the Armonte thing, It's his opinion about gay and bisexual people, you are just reporting because you are a bisexual , like you stated in the netgame and you are angry about it.

I'm pretty sure any other reporter who was not classified as a bisexual would have not done what you did and not report the server.

I'm not saying it's right, ,but, in a way it isn't against the MS rules if you think about it.

There isn't really any evidence to instate a ban upon the host for discrimination, but he should have taken responsibility and kicked the person making those claims, since that is what you can get a ban for.

That is, if I read it correctly, it's a tad long...

It may be his opinion but he seems to have problems with knowing when to keep his mouth shut, if someone made a thread on this board saying they hate Jews, Christians, Asians, Brits, whatever, they'd get an instant perm-ban.

He doesn't plays netgames,So...I agree.
If he hacks...He'll hack us.Do you know that he is Sasa?

Even...It's a valid report...They were chating.And some people were roleplaying.(?)
OK,That makes sence.But i'm christian so i disagree.Even if you hate christians...You shouldn't ban them.Thats bad.

Excuse me! I don't even know how to hack! And I am hiding my name to report noobs!!!

Sasa said:

Excuse me! I don't even know how to hack! And I am hiding my name to report noobs!!!
I have not hacked any server in a while.

Now you're just being silly.

It's probably just some random guy running around scaring the heck out of people. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was someone we've never encountered before.

This entire subject is TL;DR though. I propose we ban who we know broke the rules, and just wait for the hacker to reveal his identity... if in fact there is a hacker. Again, TL;DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back