WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it isn't really a doom, since I SAW THIS COMING. I was just waiting to see when someone would catch on without my help, but I lead everyone on anyway. I even shouted it out on the IRC; no effect. At any rate, there is a relation to Sykotic and I, but it's a story for another time.

....That last line made you sound fifty. Well... whatever the text equivilent of 'sound' is, anyway.

Hmm.... how do find out your mental age? Or is it an equivilent thing.
...I'm using 'equivilent' way too much....

You do realize that the 'Mentality to age' shit is crap on a stick, right? 'Course you don't, you just want everyone to think you're smart.

It've been better if you kept your mouth shut in May.

You have to take an IQ test, doi.

IQ = 192

100 x Mental Age/Physical Age = IQ
192/100 = 1.92
1.92 x 14 = 26.88

Well, about 27 years old. Any IQ over 190 is a "Savant", which is the highest level of IQ. I have to admit though, I'm not exceptionally book smart; I learn things on my own (along with determination, of course).

Of course it is. It's a big deal that you've managed to avoid justice for months now, it's a big deal that Mystic's more or less banning anyone else who's done nothing wrong, yet I've given him more than enough proof since before now.

You know.

It's a pretty ****ing big deal if you think about it. Or is your 27 year old mind hell-bent on sex?

It's the internet. You're taking it way too seriously; it's very unhealthy. You may want to take a walk, and get some fresh air.

You ever have the feeling that something bad is gonna happen? That's how I feel right now.

I really think this ain't a big deal, but is anyone gonna listen? no.

You two stop this now. I am sick of your quarreling. If you want to fight each other with fire, do it elsewhere, not here.

Lock + Ban for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back