What is going on with the forums today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warpshade

Usually lurks somewhere.
Code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/.grim/stjrmystic/ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/config.php on line 19
Couldn't connect to database! Lost connection to MySQL server during query
And
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email]webmaster@ssntails.sepwich.com[/email] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is the 3rd time I've tried to add this topic, and the 6th time that I've seen that top error. What is going on?

I dunno. I thought it was my connection being crappy (as wireless can be like that sometimes), but I figured since EVERY OTHER WEBSITE I WAS ON WAS GOING LYK RLY FAST, it had to just be the boards. I think it has stopped now, though.

Yeah, it happened to me too, it's fine now.

Edit: Never mind, I got a critical PHP error as I tried to post this.

It's a simple problem with the boards. Actually, I believe it may be a problem with Sepwich and too people accessing the boards..
Anyways, yeah, pretty much what Draykon said. Hit refresh and get on with your lives. It's well known and common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back