Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting something more along the lines of that new TV show they made out of Pac Man; so glad they didn't take that route. Looks great in motion, good choice in sfx; nailed his oldschool 'tude. And god dammit that Pacmania remix. I'm legit impressed.

I'll be honest, I did not see this coming...at all. Yet strangely, I'm perfectly fine with it. Especially since Nintendo did a great job on Pacman. I really do like all the nostalgic feelings I got from seeing the yellow guy again.

Pacman in Super Smash Bros, I knew it! Finally we can do the ultimate battle: Nintendo VS Sega VS Capcom VS Namco Bandai!

Pac-Man alone makes me seriously consider getting this game; he looks fantastic. I'm fairly glad to see newcomers who aren't from overly bloated Nintendo franchises like Mario and Pokemon.

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad it's the classic styled Pacman and not the Ghostly Adventures Pacman. He just bothers me and his design bugs the hell out of me.

It's probably not a returning character, since none of those have gotten their own trailer, or really anything special for their announcement.

If they don't add Klonoa (which I seriously hope they do), they should AT LEAST add his clothes for a Mii character to wear.

If they don't add Klonoa (which I seriously hope they do), they should AT LEAST add his clothes for a Mii character to wear.

They're probably not going to add another Namco representative, and if they do, they would have to add another representative for Sega, and Capcom, those characters would probably be Tails, and Mrs. Pac-Man.

Im still hoping that the new character would be Bandana Waddle Dee (I feel like he has been heavily hinted throughout most major announcements) or Chrom or Lucina. I feel like both (Meaning Bandana Waddle Dee and either Chrom or Lucina) will make it in SSB WiiU/3DS. Im not sure about other characters, its obviously not a returning character because no returning character got a trailer for it...excluding Charizard who only got a trailer due to Greninja's appearance.
I hope its not another guest character though...

Even if there aren't many new characters, they should really get creative with the Mii Costumes. Take Mario and Sonic at the London games for example, with mii costumes in that game, I could play as Emerl, Sonic the Warehog, Cream, a horse, an Egg Pawn, Rogue, Super Sonic, etc. Even though they aren't actual characters in game. The costume stuff could really add a ton of more customization in ssb4. Mii players + outfits + costumes = anything our little hearts desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back