Suggestions

Actually, the cool thing to do would probably be to have Sonic jump higher depending on how fast he's running, just like Mario.

We need a "No wads" filter for searching on the master server so we don't need to get five I_Error()s before finding out that there isn't a single game up without wads that we don't have. Think it pisses me off? Ask the people that take 30 seconds to a minute to start the game up.

When the player is teleporting to a sector with more than one teleport destination, and/or the 'teleport player to tagged sectior' linedef is tagged to more than one sector with teleport destinations in them, have it choose a random teleport destination rather than the first one it finds.

Randomized teleports, you see. It'll add a bit of random to a level. And it'll make it possible to not have everyone in a game enter a teleport and not pop up on the exact same spot ('Cus that always kinda annoyed me), if the mapper makes more then one teleport destination adjacent to each other.

A_TargetFlags
Var1 Lower = Flag value
Var1 Upper = if
0; find the thing with the exact flag value
1; find the thing containing the flags referred to by the flag value
2; find the thing WITHOUT the flags referred to by the flag value
Var2 Lower = Same as A_FindTarge
Var2 Upper = unused

Make Act 3 a level and boss. Not a mini-level, a real one, like in Sonic 1.

Like the spring, teleports, and other items don't make sounds when P2 activates it.

Hint Rings like *shudder* Sonic Heroes. (beats Omochao by a long shot, at least)

Bring back "shift to walk instead of run"

Melee attacks, such as Knux's punch or Amy's hammer.

Be able to stand up after spindashing. Just press the spindash button to stand up and run and the same speed you were spindashing.

Also....maybe a little boost when spindashing while running would be handy. Its kinda useless to spindash when running, unless you're thokdashing.

Ooh, ooh! I've got another one.

A "global" ring count trigger. As in, it triggers a linedef executor based on ring count regardless of where the player is in the level, without having to step into a specific sector. Technically this is possible now, but I'd have to set every sector in the map to one of the current ring count triggers, and that would be more trouble than it's worth.

Super mystic sonic said:
Also....maybe a little boost when spindashing while running would be handy. Its kinda useless to spindash when running, unless you're thokdashing.

Not when you want to run into enemies without getting hurt, no.

Tucking into a roll while running has been a feature of Sonic games literally since the beginning, before the spindash was even thought of. I sincerely doubt it's going to be taken out, especially not in favor of some silly boost.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back