Old member, new community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and I would like to say wow, SRB2 has changed a bit after four years wow four 2007... dang srb2 is old maybe older I don't really remember when srb2 came out but I will admit I'm too lazy to check that out at the momment... heh I stumbled across the forms and somehow remembered my old name.. why the heck did I pick that noobish name is beyond me. Reason I post old member new community is well, do some of you guys remember me? I dought they even still play but who knows I'm starting up again saw the MD2 and FINALY saw an update, but I bet it takes hard work to create a game but 4 years man.. its mind boggling if you think about it, I remember when I started out everyone wanted to go hang out with superamy and she would always have the mysticrealm mod loaded, I use to be friends with snTails and a few others I'm sorry to say I can't remeber all but I do remenber SNNtails or was it SSNTails, The form looks strick as ever lol not sure if logen still runs the masterserver if so man his pc needs help lol, and if its a brand new community I would like to say Hello you can call me Blueblur or gsonic means all the same to me, and No for all who want to baw I don't think I'm sonic the hedgehog I can do a pretty good sonic impression but thats about it, another thing I was reading about hangouts and its just simply BS I mean sure srb2 is a game but hey who says you can't have fun talk a abit in the zone explore what not trying to find glitches idk, to some srb2 is like a home a secondlife if you will pun intended if you all know a game called secondlife, If memorie servs right I heard the reason there can't be hang out becuase everytime you complete a act It refreshes somthing I don't remeber well but if thats the case then put in the rules a certin time limit you can stay in a act or zone, but I didn't make the game so I have no right to tell or judge but thats My personal openion heh trolls are going to eat me alive I know lol, well I'm glad srb2 is going strong and haven't died out nice to meet you all and feel free to send me a PM.

~ Blueblur/gsonic

Last edited:
Actually, SRB2 took more like 11 years. Oh, and it's not even done yet :D

And theres also a pretty good mod called Xsrb2 which has a lot of cool changes. It only has 4 acts of it's own but i'm sure you will like it

I think I may have seen you around before. But anyways, welcome back to SRB2, this time with a completed knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back