• Sonic Advance 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Advance 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgo

Alright I will try to make a topic that is seperate from the Sonic extreme topic.
Sorry that I couldn't think of better options.
My pick is sonic labyrinth, because it is really slow like a sonic game should not be.

EDIT: It would be a good idea to not just say "I hated this game" and not put much of anything else.

Sonic Spinball. I absolutely hated it. I really don't like pinball stages in Sonic games.

Shadow the Hedgehog is the worst Sonic game in exsistence.

Tails' Sky Patrol > Shadow the Hedgehog

Out of the Sonic games I've played, I choose as the worst Sonic Spinball.
It's annoying and has bad music.
For me, Sonic Labyrinth > Sonic Spinball.

TheDarkArchon said:
Out of the ones I've played, I'd say Sonic R.

lol Where were you when this was going on in my topic? I still say Sonic R is a piece of crap but now that i think of it, Sonic Spinball for the gamegear (not genesis) probably was the worst and most boring and dull sonic game i ever played, i like the genesis vers but the gg vers was worse then R. I dont think Labyrinth was bad at all, it is true though, sonic games are about speed, but i guess the developers thought, "Hey, What if Sonic lost his speed?" and made a fun little puzzle game for the gg. Just because sonic is not fast in the game, doesn't mean the game sucked.
Sonic R was way too easy and not worth the money (back then). The game should only take you about little bit more then a half an hour to complete, and hour tops. Where in Labyrinth could take you about a good 2-3 hours to complete, maybe more and its pretty challenging as well.
Be honest, do you still play Sonic R till this day, was that game so fun that it makes you ever go back and play it? Even in Gems Collection i dont play it... I constantly play sonic games, even the original and old ones, but i never play R.... The only real type of skill you need for that game, is the Multiplayer but then again, Every multiplayer game requires skill, duh! Besides, i think the games that brought the true power of the saturn was probably Virtual Fighter 2 and resident evil. Even though i hate and despise Sonic R, i guess its not the worse of the series, Sonic Spinball for gg has to be..

I loved Spinball on the Genesis, what are you folks talking about? :| While it wasn't quite Sonic-like and it's not exactly my favorite of all games, I obsessed quite a lot over Toxic Caves in that year when I didn't even have the Genesis to comfort me... ... and the following years, while it remained with the rest of the other half of my collection of games which were somehow lost in the attic...

Maybe it's just too hard for you or something? I remember I could barely pass the second board and the second board's boss had this evil thing where falling out of the boss battle had you suspended by rope over a big pot of lava... :| Ouch... And I've never even gotten halfway to the boss in The Machine...

Usually I didn't played Sonic Spinball, but when I gave it a shot, I got into it. I couldn't get past the second level, I kept getting lost everywhere. I think I needed 1 emerald left.

But for the worst game ever, I'd say it's Sonic Labyrinth. It was just stupid. Most of the Gamegear games were. Although some of them were fun, I didn't spend much time playing them. Except for Tails Adventure, I still want to know every secret of that game.

Now, some people say Shadow is bad. They're only the emo haters. A game is a game. Just play it. I had fun playing Shadow AND Heroes. Although they're both the kind of game that you get sick of playing right after you beat it, they're still pretty cool. Heroes was getting real boring, so I sold it. But I still play Shadow every now and then.

I don't really like the sonic spinball game, or any other pinball-related game for that matter. :?

Also, the music in sonic R (at least the person singing it) is just annoying.
It's the same song in every darn level! :x

My least favourite is.. before I say what it is called I will explain why I hate it first, It has so many Character changes, the levels where repeative for all characters.

Okay it is called......

SONIC HEROSSSSSS!!!!!

For me...

Shadow the hedgehog>Sonic Heros

I hated Knuckles Chaotix it was so confusing on some of the levels and it's just plain rubbish

UGH I absolutly hated sonic labyrinth they made sonic slow, and what's worse they thought making him slow, and adding a crappy story to it made it "cool". I'd rather be chopped to pieces by shadow with his "street sign of doom" than play labyrinth ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back