Transformers 2 Revenge Of the Fallen(Feelings and Thoughts?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
After finally going to see TF2:ROTF a few days ago, I felt it was a good movie, that had a little issues, but it was pretty funny, and I felt the action scenes were awesome.

So what do you think of Transformers 2?

The plot was a little lacking. Although the moment you include giant robots into anything, the plot is bound to be silly.
In my opinion, great movie with funny moments. I can't really say much more about this since I'm not a fan of Transformers.

Ugh, I really didn't like this movie. The director just didn't seem to take the movie too seriously, like with the gangster autobots and how everyone kept saying cheesy-ass lines. Not to mention that 2 stories of heavy machinery can sprout from those teeny little cars, and when they fight it just looks like an unidentifiable mass of machinery. It also dragged on forever, I mean, they could've chopped off a good 45 minutes off of the movie and it would've had the same initial story.

Saw it yesterday.

I like it (The first one was better, but I kind of like this one because it's got more giant robots. I just like seeing them, that's all.) but the movie like Ice said just seemed to drag on for a really long time. It was also...unusually graphic. At least to me.
[spoiler:8c09f4269d]The robots freaking bled and humped.[/spoiler:8c09f4269d]
Still, I found it funny here and there, [spoiler:8c09f4269d]I just wish those two robots stayed as an Ice Cream truck. I liked them that way better.)[/spoiler:8c09f4269d]
The action also got a little boring about 2/3rds into the movie.

LOL I go to this transformers movie and yeah, he told me it was really graphic.

They added all the "touches" to the male transformer. O_o

Autosaver said:
LOL I go to this transformers movie and yeah, he told me it was really graphic.

They added all the "touches" to the male transformer. O_o

Micheal Bay went that far yup.

But yea, that movie was just long, but the humor and action kept it going.
The plot I liked ((Well the The one about the fallen that is)) but everything else was like looking at a generic teen show ((untill BB came in)). I kinda liked how they killed off optimus like in the original 80's movie, but since he's declared the only prime in this movie, well that made the outcome easy.

Lastly the ending, felt like I was watching a 3 hour season premiere. Like they expected us to tune in another 2-3 years for the next chapter. Not that it was horrible, but too many humping robots and dogs, too much whiny complaints over the ganster robots ((seriously, it's their actors, get a grip)).

Since a third one is expected, might as well wish for a less longer version and a better plot. Bring in Unicron Micheal!

I actually liked this movie.
For the action packed, transforming, exploding, and humor, that is.

There were a lot of mistakes, plot holes, and contunuity errors, but those were easy to overlook, due to the exploding, and giant robot fights...lol

It's just explosion after explosion for a while, and sometimes you can't even tell what's going on with the fighting. The plot is hard to follow, there are no key plot points, the story sounds like it was made up along the way. It's not funny, and there are too many drug references for my liking, and the only reason megan fox is in there is to run in slow motion.

The movie was piling on too much hype towards the end where The Fallen was to be a "big-time" antagonist. And yet when Ultimate Prime went to assault him head-on, he got put out flatter than a year-old soda. Other than that, the movie was nothing short of enjoyable.

It was a bad movie with a few good parts, great effects, an unpolished plot, and a ton of unwanted assorted nonsense that was simply embarassing to watch.

I'll probably never watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back