• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Power Mines Zone (Map that is currently in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterGuy

A.K.A. TheSonicMaster580
Hey guys! Can somebody please help me with my CTF level that I'm currently working on for the next contest of the OLDC? I really want this level to look very good for the next contest. So because of that, I need somebody who is a very good level designer to help me.

Last edited:
Mmm, maybe is better if you send private messages for some level designers instead of creating a new thread.
Too, I was waiting for -like the thread name says- some screennies of your work in progress.

Anyways, I'm sure that you will find somebody that helps you.

@ToniczeHedgefox: I don't really see what people's dislike for you has to do with the thread. Don't try making this about you, because that is hardly an useful post.

@BlasterGuy: If you are looking for advice on your levels, it would be better if you included some screenshots of how your level looks so far, as well any information of what you intend going for. That way it will be easier for level designers around to give you feedback and advice in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back