Art Show-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
A little topic for me to show off my art in. Feel free to show off some of your own as well.

100% Custom, although the poses were based off of official art. No tails, since I absolutely suck at drawing him.

mikesword221 said:
I wanna see you redo my avatar With your own work try it.
Why would he want to do that? Your avatar is just some sprites ripped from a game and a area ripped from a game that keeps flashing and giving people seizures.

He's using noob mentality. Basically, one principle in noob mentality is to use obvious reverse psychology to get someone to do something. Example: "Hah. You call that a map? I dare you to redo mine like yours. I bet ya can't!" "Huh, no! I can totally do it, jerk. Bring it on."

Now, in this technique, the noob tries to make it that the other person is totally oblivious to the scam, but in fact, is oblivious to which the other person may know that it is a scam. In the event two noobs are involved, the plan is a success for one of them. If a non-noob is involved, it's usually a failure, but it has been known to work a few times here and there. Nonetheless, this is the same tactic mikesword122 is using to get a polished avatar from nitro.

Well, here's my first Pixel Art =D
silverhf3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back