What is your hairstyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't what my hairstyle is, and I don't give a crap anyways. I guess it would be a "normal" haircut, if there is one.

Sumakima said:
My bangs cover my eyes and my hair in the back curls when it touches the neck.

Same =P... Omg I look like Chris from Sonic X ;_;

I usually have it shorter and spiked, but I haven't spiked it in a while...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Long hair that I've been growing for two years now. I can put it in a pony tail if/when I want. It's insanely curly and I'm thinking on permenantly making it straight.

Sounds exactly the same as mine, mine turned from a big afro into long curly hair, and it looks good, but sometimes it gets messed up and is to thick and is sticking out all over the place, and in the wind, even when the wind isn't that bad it makes it all go in an exact 180 degree or 45 degree angle and then random parts just go in every direction anywhere, I look like a complete idiot, other people with long hair don't look anywhere near that bad at all when wind is blowing their hair, mine needs straightening.

I have a curly afro. Sometimes, I straighten it to look like a skater punk. Right now, I'm thinking of spiking it up and spray painting it blue. I'm that much of a Sonic fanboy.

Greg.JPG

Cory the Hedgehog said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Right now, I'm thinking of spiking it up and spray painting it blue. I'm that much of a Sonic fanboy.
No offense, but that's pretty sad...I can see your future, below.
town_msn03_01.jpg
Ok....bad idea. Well it was just a thought anyway.

Black, 2 inch long hair, it's not exactly in my eyes yet though, but it killed the crap out of my headphones somehow, damn hair + headphone comforter thingy piece friction. D: I'm hoping to get me hair long enough for Senku style! :D NOT THE HEDGEHOG! >>

down to my neck in the back and that curls outward a little(A LITTLE!) and the front goes down to my eyebrows and thats brushed around not straight down.(and veeeeeeerrrryyy dark hair) kinda like sonic freak

My hairstyle is whatever I wake up with in the morning. Brown hair, and I don't pay close enough attention to it to know what length it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back