What in life do you think is messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I think I'll move to Canada.
Anyway I'm sorry DW that my logic is illogical and that I fail to substantiate my feelings on the matter. I wasn't basing anything on the acronym, merely pointing out that the mission it stood for was a lie because the us govt. could've cared less about the way Saddam was treating them. Nor was I saying that the WMDs were the specific reason, just one of the false excuses given. I guess it's merely my opinion and those count for nothing in politics. There is one inescapable fact, and that is that there is something being covered up in this war and everything that has happened up to this point leads me to believe in the oil theory. I could be and probably am wrong. But I know one thing, I don't believe any of the excuses give thus far for the Iraq war.

And my argument was more for Bill but I was trying to reason that things would be better if her policies were effected by his and she ran in a similar way.

And Jazz, yes I have read the letter, and I know that it is absurd merely to point out that all other religions are absurd. I commend them for their effort and even like their approach to things regardless of the fact that I believe in God, but don't judge me there. That is all. I believe in God, but nothing that has come from religious zealotry.

Hmm, the topic is what do you think is messed up, not what is your opinion on everything so I think I'll ditch the war for oil and fsm discussion for now.

[/paragraphs] :P

Here's a good one. I think what the Sonic franchise has become is messed up.

Blue Warrior said:
Should you skim a page or two back, you'd know.

Yea I'm lazy so you know I just asked. It's easier in life and you have people to help you and stuff. Plus, my cousin just asked me to do it for 2 bucks.

1-6. The fact that I always, err... I'm almost always get misjudged, falsely accused, flamed, misrespected, treated inequally to everyone else, and ticked off alot.
7. The fact that for some reason I am incapable of making or taking constructive criticism.
8. The fact that people can't just play a nice competitive video game to settle their differences as opposed to wars and fighting.
9. The fact that if no one stops me this list could go on forever.
10. The fact that I remember things from before my entry into this world as who I am now.
11. The fact that I literally cannot feel anything more than hatred or contempt.
12. The fact that I cannot feel warmth, pain, etc.
13. The fact that even though I have friends, and of course God, I almost always feel lonely, and I am still left with this empty void-like feeling.
14. The fact that my just-broken will-power won't let me continue this list...

what do i think in life is messed up? well...
this should explain one thing...http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5593673,00.jpg
and this should explain another...http://www.americanpatrol.com/BUSH/CARTOONS/POP-UPS/IMAGES/BushEvil-320x350.gif
and another...http://www.rgj.com/blogs/calendar/uploaded_images/barney-731895.jpg
do i really need to go on?

I'd also like to add that I think life is messed up because I'm not a naga. >> <<

Here's hoping for choice reincarnation upon death. I don't wanna be rich or famous, just a naga. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back