Jman's ability what should it be?(Jman.wad)

Which ability do you perfer with Jman?

• Keep Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok with homing

• Flying

• Gliding/Climb

• Super Glide no Climb

• Double Jump

• Super Sonic Flaot

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
I you come here and have the wad please vote the post.

If u dont like Jman's thokking ability please vote on which one you would like better.

srb20000.png

Download Links:

Download Now: use save as

New Version: http://www.freewebs.com/jmanx13/Jmanver2.zip

Old Version: http://www.freewebs.com/jmanx13/Jman.zip

Download from MySite with details:
http://www.freewebs.com/jmanx13/charwads.htm

I do not know about soc editing yet but I will learn it. So far I understand that each item has a Thing# which wouldn't be to hard for me to learn.

Since he's human make him just double jump. Or just a normal jump, this could add a little difficulty into getting through the game. There's also swim.

Daniel The Falcon said:
Kman said:
How does explosion work for humans?
Atatch a bomb jacket to yourself.

BOOM.
Pull my finger! *gets finger pulled* *explodes*

*respawns* I think Double Jump will work well with Jman, especially if you make his jump height 100.

I wish I could give him a explosion but I don't know how the really works yet. If someone would like to help out with it, that would be great.

Do you mean bomb ring explosion or armageddon explosion? Please don't choose the latter. We could use the explosion soc in Bo-bomb.wad (with permission, of course) but it has that getting stuck in the ceiling glitch.

Explosion is among the easier of the Custom Charabilities. Just make the thokitem a spring that's raisestate (or it might of been painstate, I forget) is the bomb-ring death state. (Forget what that was, and can't look it up. Sorry)

Draykon said:
Explosion is among the easier of the Custom Charabilities. Just make the thokitem a spring that's raisestate (or it might of been painstate, I forget) is the bomb-ring death state. (Forget what that was, and can't look it up. Sorry)

But you made a such a SOC before. Um....somewhere in February? Weird, somehow, I actually understood what you said in that post! Wow, it was like another language to me in February. Anyway, can't you lend that SOC to him?

Can I use that soc? Plz :mrgreen:

Oh, and if anybody was offended about one of the taunts that I recorded from wil'n Out I am sorry :cry:

I will take that taunt out. Maybe

Spleh, I made an old buggy version awhile back. Tried to make a better one, and failed miserably. I could probably make a not-sucking one now, but I won't be on my computer for a week so, yeah.

What are you talking about? Why is it that 9/10 new users NEVER read the rules? Then they wonder why everyone hates them... Read the rules and follow them. Well nice wad by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back