So uh, Deadpool's getting a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
Source.

I'm being reminded of Duke Nukem Forever, though. Trailer made me chuckle and want the game, though. Let's hope the development doesn't go downhill just after it's being hyped. From what I've heard, it's being released on the PS3, 360 and rumored on Wii U.

So, uh, Discuss.

Last edited:
Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel characters. I am glad to see him receive a game, wonder how it will turn out.

I'm sure you guys are more interested in seeing an official trailer than an IGN article.

I think it looks awesome. I'm skeptical, of course, but I don't think it can be messed up too badly. The writing already looks spot-on with the humor.

This game is being made by High Moon Studios, the same people who made the recent-ish Transformer games. From what I heard, those were both really good, so this'll probably end up being decent at worst. I'm just hoping this doesn't end up being a cover shooter or something.

Last edited:
The trailer had me laughing so thats a plus, sure the game will have all kinds of humor. I'm mainly hoping the gameplay is interesting though and not something I'll want to put down after playing the first 3 stages, but from what I saw in the trailer it seems promising.

I wonder if this will be based on any specific comic era, and who else will be in the game as side characters. Either way this game looks entertaining as it is for the humor alone.

I personally hope this has Platinum Games-esque beat em' up gameplay though, that'd really go well with the kind of action seen in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back