Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
I'll begin made up a new catch phrase.
I did?
IllBegin.jpg
Now you can begin too! ^_^

Yes, it was more interesting than what is in your signiture now, at least. Yours was different, but they are basicly the same.

Karuno said:
I think so.
Wasn't it in your signature?
It had something to do with beginning.

I think someone else made it up.

My memory said:
This summer, he begins...

I'LL BEGIN

Coming soon to theaters

Something of the sort, anyway.

Oh, real cool. I make a "I'm back" topic, and its locked. What makes this person so much better than me?

He came here one month before you.

The date of which you join seems to be a big deal around here, even minuscule differences like this one. Though I'm sure it really isn't the case, and has more to do with the maturity. Of course, there's also the slight chance that a moderator or administrator never caught it in the first place...

Rekk said:
Of course, there's also the slight chance that a moderator or administrator never caught it in the first place...

Um... Sonict posted in this topic. I guess it doesn't belong in the introductions place considering that it's a thread. I also guess it depends on how you word it? I think if you just make a topic that only says: "I'm back! ^_^" chances are it's gonna get locked. However, I think I left some room for discussion or something....
BTW, I'm totally guessing here.

Good thing you went for a trip, you missed nothing, as it's always the same thing here.
Well, about amyrose's topic, this community is rather odd about some things and you had better phrase the topic in some different way, like "I'm back, finally".
As a rule of thumb, never post anything that makes your situation look like an exceptional thing for everyone here, but just say you came back.
Internet isn't really a place for those sorts of things, as much as you may dislike it, most people aren't really caring about you at all. I guess most here know that, too.

Amyrose, he asked a question here, as well as announcing his return, this gave the thread a direction. I'd say something in relation to the question, but apparently everyone covered everything that springs to mind,

Also, Rekk, if joining date was that important, that would make almost as renowned as Spazzo, which clearly I am not. Hell, I doubt that if someone asked a question about me it'd get any more info than 'he posts... I think.'.
Anyway, welcome back Ice, I'd say something that's new, but I'm a page late, it seems.

Warpshade said:
Also, Rekk, if joining date was that important, that would make almost as renowned as Spazzo, which clearly I am not. Hell, I doubt that if someone asked a question about me it'd get any more info than 'he posts... I think.'.

Who is Spazzo? I've lurked for a while, but didn't notice a 'Spazzo'...

I have noticed you, though.

I was also sorta joking when I said join date.

Spazzo is a canadian guy who is around here since many years.
And next time make it clear when you want to joke, the internet doesn't express jokes well, and many things can be taken literally when they wouldn't in the real world because of intonation.
Well, if join date really did really matter much around here, I and the users who joined before me would all be moderators.
There are indeed moderators who joined after I joined.

Yeah...Upon reflection, maybe my "What makes this person so much better than me?" post was based on a harsh day. My bad people. I'll be getting my own pc soon. (using a friends from time to time)

So, my apologies to Ice, there's nothing wrong with your topic, I was just crabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back