This upcoming school year semestor is coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterGuy

A.K.A. TheSonicMaster580
Hey Guys! So, during this september in America, I am going to be taking the semestor of during school in high school very soon and I am maybe going to be busy a lot. But however, in this discussion, you can also talk about your school semestor and we will all discuss about our upcoming school year.

I don't entirely understand what you're saying, so I'm going to try to clean up your post a bit:

Hey Guys guys! So, during this september September in America, I am going to be taking the semestor semester of (off?) during school in high school very soon and I am maybe going to be busy a lot. But however, in this discussion, you can also talk about your school semestor semester and we will all discuss about our upcoming school year.

Also, I personally discourage the use of the ambiguous term "America", but, I don't know, maybe that's nitpicking.

I suspect many of us are college students or have graduated from college already. I know the semester has already started for most of my college friends. I recently dropped out of graduate school and now I'm looking for a job. I may return to graduate school whenever I am able.

So... What is everyone taking at college? I previously tried computer science but life problems smacked me hard temporally and I wasn't sure programming is for me.

So... What is everyone taking at college? I previously tried computer science but life problems smacked me hard temporally and I wasn't sure programming is for me.

I've gone into education. Taking classes that teach me how to teach effectively and also put me in contact with students on a weekly basis so that I can get experience in the field. It can be pretty difficult at times, and I've had to be in college longer than I expected, but overall I enjoy it.

Computer Science was my first major as well, so I know how hard it is. I only wish I had quit that sooner. :P

I've gone into education. Taking classes that teach me how to teach effectively and also put me in contact with students on a weekly basis so that I can get experience in the field. It can be pretty difficult at times, and I've had to be in college longer than I expected, but overall I enjoy it.

That's cool. I'm doing something similar for a younger age range. Majoring in Early Childhood Education. I've been doing lots of volunteering in classrooms for a few years now, I enjoy it.

This is almost the midpoint of this semester. The worst part is commuting in the heat and walking so much. I should be getting a car at the beginning of next year though. Otherwise, not much to say about it. Taking mostly classes for my major and life drawing along with history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back