Hitler Rainbow Pony Blast 3134?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a secret, like it always is.

That said, it's probably not going to be that good. The past few years have been lackluster, to say the least.

Have there actually been any AFD's before 2007? I only experienced it last year, and the idea was actually quite funny and well-executed. The actual activity going on in the "srb2 bulletin board" were pretty boring though.

What is the April Fool's theme going to be?

Doesn't that ruin the point?

We don't have a theme this year, if you must know, we've been too busy working on a major update that will make you shit bricks, so we didn't get a chance to work on any sort of joke.

We don't have a theme this year, if you must know, we've been too busy working on a major update that will make you shit bricks, so we didn't get a chance to work on any sort of joke.

No theme?
Aw, this is going to be the worst AF ever. :(

Couldn't work one out, eh? The thread-title gave me an idea, that coul take very small effort. Nazi Allied Blitzkrieg ruleset + Rainbow Pony Blast themelock + n00bz0r pointer tracker & BGM = my idea.

Aww, no theme? SRB2 April Fool's isn't April Fool's without the April Fool's Day theme :<

Why couldn't we establish a theme right now, in this thread? It'll make me feel as if I've accomplished something today.

...I've got it. "The Church of Sonicology". Treat SRB2 and Sonic in general as a philosophy, or a way of life. You know, stuff like "And thy Lord SONIC sayeth, 'Thou art insufficently quick', and smote his adversaries with divine his speed."

Last edited:
You realise these things take time to do, right? Time is precious, time we don't have. :<

Am I the only one happy there's no April Fool's theme? None of them were particularly funny, and not being able to post in any of the actual boards last year was retarded.

Last year, I wasn't home to see it. Except when I got home at late night to see a glimpse of it.

I liked the pink theme though. So I liked THAT April Fool's joke.

I've never really been to any of them even if I was a member at the time, but I'll rather wait for the news that's been mentioned than a theme, besides there always next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back