Propose new DS/DSi/DSiWare games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I was gonna put this stuff in the "suggest DS games" topic, but then I realized that that wasn't the point of the topic. So I'm making a separate topic to come up with ideas for DS games they should make.

Here are some of my suggestions:

Mario and Luigi 4. I don't know what its subtitle would be, but how can it fail? ...actually, it probably could, but here's how it could succeed: M&L4 should borrow all of the best traits of the first three games. This is my vision of a perfect Mario and Luigi game:

1. M&L4 should take the length, play time, and layout of Superstar Saga. It should also have the same or similar field moves--especially the ability to swap the order of Mario and Luigi, which was probably the best feature to be eliminated from both existing sequels. It should also have an almost identical set of healing and powerup items, and an unlimited but rare means to improve individual stats without leveling up.
2. This new game should also take the world graphics (but not the character graphics) from Partners in Time. One of the awesome things in the Partners in Time graphics was the way that the side walls were sometimes tilted outwards to create a distorted top-view perspective.
3. Everything else about the game should build on the elements of Bowser's Inside Story, such as character graphics and minigames.

Oh, and this would never really happen, but they should reveal that Fawful somehow survived blowing himself up.

Here's another game they should make (but I know that they would never really do this): DS Remakes of the first three Spyro the Dragon games. Interest in Spyro has basically died, no thanks to a relentless parade of crappy sequels, some of which are borderline fangame-quality and all of which violate the original personality and style of Spyro to the point of sacrilege. The perfect way to get that interest going again would be to remake the classics for the DS! But they shouldn't change them that much; perhaps just add a few more missions to each.

Anyone else have any ideas?

So rather than suggesting genuinely new games for our favourite Ninty handheld, we're demanding generic sequels to existing games with little elaboration or reason whatsoever?

Okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back