games that shouldve been an anime and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's part of the Mario anime. They're right. It's pretty bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQXBZwBg7Ws

And there's a Zelda doujinshi manga.... I'm wondering if they made it official because they're selling it at my book store.

I think Space Channel 5 needs an anime.... That might be a bit weird though. Parappa has one.... I think Sonic needs a good anime besides the small 2 episode OVA. I loved that one...

And Yume Nikki needs an anime now. There have been sooo many fake openings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ezjFIQqGg

CardCaptor Sakura's premise honestly struck me as something that would've made a good Metroidvania.

Also, we still need a DECENT Touhou anime. The Maikaze one is alright, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting a second episode for a while. >_>

How could you make a Yume Nikke anime though? That game had no plot.

Draykon said:
CardCaptor Sakura's premise honestly struck me as something that would've made a good Metroidvania.

Also, we still need a DECENT Touhou anime. The Maikaze one is alright, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting a second episode for a while. >_>

YES AND YES.

Ratchet and Clank needs an anime, as does the Jak series (the look actually sets it up really well for it too). On the opposite end, Full Metal Panic, VanDread, and Big O need games badly.

a silverhawks anime. they did one with powerpuff girls and lilo and stitch, so why not that?

MetalGear said:
The Megaman Zero Series should REALLY be an anime

Provided that it is executed correctly (in terms of character design, script, art and awesomeness level), then oh god yes.

But then, the translators will assume that the anime is anything below 12+ and ruin the thing. T_T

verifiaman said:
wow you hit the nail on the head with that one.

Not like it isn't true.

If hypothetically Mega Man Zero get's animated, they should go to funimation, seeing that they're not stingy with content.

just imagine if they put the same action they put into those commercials, then gave it to 4kids

I can only guess, but were showers of red oil or gratitous dismemberments involved?

The Mario and Luigi series, Especially One and Three... Two maybe not so much. Fawful would be the hardest to get a voice actor that could do justice to him, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back