Well, I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
Er, since I feel like I've missed a lot while I was gone for my somewhat short trip to Mexico, I guess I would like you guys to tell me if anything interesting has happened. I see that we got a master server status bar thing. Did anyone threaten the MB? I heard Ash did or something...

Ash did. He was simply building up drama so he can have a cool release for a level, and for a mod named Kilobyte Air for Super Mario War.

Pretty good. I'll upload some pictures when I get the time. Right now I'm craving pizza hut as a change from all those tacos...

Toco Bell is good... But, yeah, pizza's WAY better. The little MS bar is up there because the n00bs cept complaining why the ms was down, when it would be back up, ect. So They put that in. At least, I think that's why.

Anyway, Welcome back :)

Ash is banned, Sonict made a video about banning people. I'll begin made up a new catch phrase. GemEarthBrandon made a hype video to show off his mod, a new contest started. A Blaze Character was finaly completed. Dr. Pepper is making a fool out of Light Dasher. A Cream character is being worked on. This month's contest looks like it won't be very interesting.

Nope, you didn't miss a single thing.

Welcome back ice, i havent been able to play SRB2 in a while so i probly know less on whats going on than you do... lol

Who have become moderators? I have been seeing familiar users with a new "moderator" status here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back