idoes anyone play guitar hero i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

apex to bad

has anyone beat all the songs on rockin to 80's on expert are there any more songs after the song play with me =)

no hes just saying your grammar isnt good slash sucks lol what time is it tell me now lol

Re: oh ok

apex to bad said:
well i guess it is when im on the computer and when im not. lol sorry
You HONESTLY can't understand joking and fun?

And besides, use a damn sentence. Not just one, MULTIPLE ones. Capital letters and punctuation couldn't hurt; we don't need another Earuto here.

i just started an account on this web site because of my freind. my bad i didnt know about the grammer rule so ease off a little.

apex to bad said:
i just started an account on this web site because of my freind. my bad i didnt know about the grammer rule so ease off a little.

Then go read the rules >.>

Re: oh ok

Chaos said:
apex to bad said:
well i guess it is when im on the computer and when im not. lol sorry
You HONESTLY can't understand joking and fun?

And besides, use a damn sentence. Not just one, MULTIPLE ones. Capital letters and punctuation couldn't hurt; we don't need another Earuto here.

Why did you bring my name in it? I use punctuacation and everything. I'm one of the people who actually has some sense and uses grammar the right way. The only thing I have problems with is commas. Then in some post of mine I forget periods and question marks, I'm not the only one, am I. Everyone makes mistakes.

Your punctuation is just fine for here. Yeah, I can see some missing commas as you pointed out.

Two useful tips (not meant to offend): Sentences that start with a dependent clause always have the comma after the clause. Also, independent clauses that have no conjunction to separate them with require a semicolon.

My example said:
If I submitted Poison Prison Zone now, I'd regret it; I'm not quite satisfied with the level's design yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back