Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Sky Ninja said:
Also, here's a skin guide.
SkinGuide.jpg
Why does it seem that I'm the only one who doesn't get part of this skin guide?

I don't get it ether.

What I don't get is how you didn't use the actual texture from Wizard. The result is so much more pleasing.

buzzy.png

The original texture even makes it easier to tell where everything is for easy editing. Just download the PNG below and replace your player.png with it.

PLAY.PNG

Neo Chaotikal said:
What I don't get is how you didn't use the actual texture from Wizard. The result is so much more pleasing.

buzzy.png

The original texture even makes it easier to tell where everything is for easy editing. Just download the PNG below and replace your player.png with it.

PLAY.PNG
How did you convert that!?

The .buz files (yay, Buzzy!) are just raw bitmaps with three bytes of header and three interleaved channels. From there just try and get the dimensions right. In this case, 128x128, but I haven't looked at any others. I'd imagine they're all confined to a standard grid, so just try some powers of 2 and their close submultiples.

Neo Chaotikal said:
The .buz files (yay, Buzzy!) are just raw bitmaps with three bytes of header and three interleaved channels. From there just try and get the dimensions right. In this case, 128x128, but I haven't looked at any others. I'd imagine they're all confined to a standard grid, so just try some powers of 2 and their close submultiples.
Get the dimesions right? What do you mean. I don't know how I'd even set it if I can't do crap with it.

Here are the instructions:
Make a folder called md2 in your srb2 folder
Open player.zip and save the contents there.
Start up notepad
Copy/Paste PLAY Player.md2 3.0 0.0
Save as md2.dat (change text documents to all files and save to your SRB2 folder, not the md2 folder)
Start up SRB2 in Open GL mode
Type GR_MD2 ON in console

Yes I have played it many times before.

EDIT:Could this mean something...
WARNING: Resolution is not aspect-correct!
Use a multiple of 320x200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back