Which do you think will sell more?

Which will sell more?

• Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bral utterly owns Halo, but because of Bungie's teaming up with a godamned ferris wheel company, Halo 3 will sell more, unfortunantly (sp?).

Arrow's right about sales. Halo 3'll sell more.

Anyway, as for the better game.. I find the Halo games funner than SSB games, myself. Haven't played Halo 3 yet, though.

I think it's quite obvious that Halo 3 will sell more than Brawl. Halo 3 just appeals to WAY more people. The people who say SSB:B will sell more are just fanboys that can't face the truth.

Arrow said:
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but anyone who thinks Brawl will sell more is fooling themselves, honestly. Halo 3 sold, in one day, nearly half as many copies as Super Smash Bros. Melee sold in the last four years. Brawl can't possibly keep up with those kinds of records.

You may like Brawl more, but it will absolutely not sell more. Guaranteed.
Amen. Halo will sell soo much more. Period.
Are you guys dumb for voting brawl? Seriously, there's alot of nerds out there, and they would definately vote Halo 3. I'm not saying that im a nerd, but I will vote Halo 3 all the way. The very fact that theres a poll is beyond me.

Personally, I think the Halo series is overrated. They are decent games, but are not the best games by any far stretch. Half-Life 2 owns Halo 1 and 2 hardcore.

I don't know about Halo 3, as I have not played it, but I can only assume that it would be the same.

In my opinion, Halo is a standard, overrated FPS. And it will probably sell much more than Super Smash Bros Brawl will, no mather how much better Brawl might prove to be.

This isn't even a debate. It's impossible for SSBB to sell more than Halo 3. Do you guys seriously think there are 1.8 million fans that will be getting a copy within the game's first 8 hours of release? Come on guys. This isn't a debate about which game is better.

Wow, I have not posted here in
a loooonnngg time... heck, Ive only made 2 posts!
SSBB will outsell halo 3? you guys serious? wow.

Super mystic sonic said:
In my opinion, Halo is a standard, overrated FPS. And it will probably sell much more than Super Smash Bros Brawl will, no mather how much better Brawl might prove to be.

You're talking from a quite subjective point of view.

Anyways, I think that Halo 3 will sell more, people likes a lot the previous games and their main story. I don't say that SSBB sucks, but Halo has previous games, and people got addicted to the game. =P

As stated before: whoever thinks ssb can sell more than Halo obviously can't face the truth.

I'd like to note that the Japanese don't really care about Microsoft/X-Box, therefore they can't really buy Halo.

Wow, Halo must be selling great! That's why there are about 50 copies at my local CostCo, and why none of them are even getting spared a glance!

I guess my community must be intelligent...

Wow, I wish I know where your costco is.

All the guys at my school went to walmart at 12:01 to get it. ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back