Need help with SRB2 DOOM BUILDER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Everytime I go to Doom builder it says i'm missing a IWAD file.

Where can I get this IWAD file?

Alos, the textures seem to be broken cuz the only texture i get is the BOTTEMLESS PIT kind.

What files should I use?

IWAD
TEXTURES
FLATS

*Yes, I manage to get it*

Its been upload but whats a thok barrior? How do I do I use it?

And for some reason the EXIT sigh won't work. How do I fix that?

SonicX8000 said:
Its been upload but whats a thok barrior? How do I do I use it?

And for some reason the EXIT sigh won't work. How do I fix that?
Thok Barrier: Pretty much a sector around your level with the floor height the same as the ceiling. This prevents characters from going through the level's walls at high speeds.
Exit Signs have to be put in an Exit Sector to work, but you can also make an Exit Sector without a sign if you want to.

thok barriers I think come automaticly if not look in the srb2 doom builder tutorial. exit sector is a new area combined with the main sector and you put a sign there.... duh.. :roll:

I told you how to make a Thok Barrier, place a sector around your level and make the floor height the same as the ceiling's.
Super Toxic The Hedgehog said:
thok barriers I think come automaticly
Obviously not if people often leave them out.

Exit Sectors are just a type of sector, Sector Type 982 if I'm not mistaken.
I personally have no idea how to change sector types, but it's probably some really easy thing that I overlooked when I tried making a level.

Sectoreffects.jpg

Use of FOF's is needed to make one of those. Hold off a little, get familiar with the basics first.

No, no, no. Egg capsules take alot of work. You can't just "TAEG TEH SCETRO", there's a whole lot of stuff behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back