Dash For Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Yes it is my first lvl yes i do realise there is some problems with it but its a chaos emerald lvl there is a master emerald shrine hidden and a lightning sheild hidden too for a heads up. I would apperciate it if someone would fix it up for me.
Overall I'd give it a 7.

-It also has a unique ending.

UPDATED MASTER EMERALD SHRINE INCLUDED-April 30
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=e74961ddec0f9efb8657ef809356d9b8

Screenshots

HINT= The Master Emerald Shrine is closest to screenshot 1 if you find it you can always use this level as a fast easy way to get emeralds.

Screenshots. Supply at least one.

*downloads*

Hmm... the level is ...interesting.
It seems there are a few wall glitches. not sure HOW exactly, but some walls are invisabe on one side and solid on the other... an interesting effect that is easily exicuted, and could have interesting effects for some levels...

Also, I enjoyed seeing toad on fire at the begining ;p

Still, the level is moderate.

ZTaimat, about those wall glitches, are you running in OGL? It's likely bad nodes, it just needs to be run through Zennode.

Shuffle said:
ZTaimat, about those wall glitches, are you running in OGL? It's likely bad nodes, it just needs to be run through Zennode.

Nope, I only use open GL very VERY rarely. (i.e. never)

That happens when you have typed the WAD's name wrong in the command line. It'll say that it cannot find one or more WADs, and then will continue without them loaded. Check your typing!

posab;y because there are spaces in the file name. Not sure sence I dont have the latest version of Acid Missile, however, This files default name was "Dash for Power". Normally, srb2 cant read wads with spaces in thier filenames, so simply rename it to 'Dash_for_power' or 'dashforpower'.

Wow, I didn't expect to find Tails turning into super sonic at the end of the level! Apart from that, it's quite good.

I've replaced the spaces with underscores, they usually work. *tests*
-edit-
Pretty good WAD. My only concern is the huge pit of death at the start of the level...
-edit-
I don't see Toad on fire, and only GFZ1 has been modified so far... where's the cave part?

Lol If you wanna find out where the master emerald shrine is you have to find my game I have the new version of srb2 *in sig* so see ya on the netgames. My games name I guess will be Dash for Power.

Well, im currently working on a new level. So, I guess ill tell you where the secret is it. It is near the orange flower on the right line yourself up with it and move up slowly and you will find it. I know now that it was hidden pretty bad because it's to hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back