EndlessAbyss.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
DOWNLOAD

Its a Super-Sonic stage! Its much longer and Larger then the MysticRealm stage.

Preview: Its pretty much a 3D version of S3&K's SS stage. Unoriginal. Woohoo. =P

Screeny:
eascreen0uf.png

To play: Its MAP59. Open up the game in level select (given you have all the emeralds) and open the console. In it type "MAP MAP59 -NORESETPLAYERS" and your ready for a space stage full of meteors(sad looking cubeic ones =P).

Good luck. Unlike Mystics place, If you skip on the rings, you wont make it.

Comment.

Either 1 or 2. 1 would be better, but 2 is more original. You should test both to see which sounds better.

... Where have you been?

Guests can seemingly post out of nowhere some how. Odly enough in most forums you see guests posting, you can't guest-post yourself :/

Nice, though I wish you could break the blocks as you go though(impossible though, as its not in the SRB2 code)...

Are you stupid? It's in the code. Play as Knuckles in GFZ1, and without spinning, get the emerald token. I have a suspicion that if Super Sonic can't normally do this (I've never actually tried :P), it can be done via SOCs...

FireLaserbeam said:
(impossible though, as its not in the SRB2 code)...

Sure it is. Spin-bust blocks.. those work with Super Sonic, right? Or is that just Knuckles?

I guess I could make all the blocks bustable... but that'd make the level WAY too easy. Easy = Bad (in SS levels at least)

Now then...

===
Poll
-----
What do you think of the level length?
===
1) Too Short
-----
2) Its Fine
-----
3) I'm a n00b who tink it too long!11!1!!one!!1!!eleven!
===

How? I could use NiGHTs for it, but I don't know how to put together a NiGHTs level (yet).

Is there any way to make a no gravity level that you can control your position in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back