Favorite Shadow Game

Which Sonic/Shadow game is the best game of all time?

• Sonic Adventure 2/Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Heroes

• Sonic Battle

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Just vote OK?

Whichever game gets the most votes might be #1 one day JK.

Oh & these games have Sonic the Hedgehog in it.

SA2, because it had a decent story and Shadow HADN'T returned yet. The other three suck, because Shadow should have died and stayed dead. ShTH has good gameplay (excepting the gun), but the story sucks, since (like I said before)Shadow should have stayed gone. So, yeah.

None of the above.

Except for Sonic CD, but that wasn't an option, so none of the above. I hate the polls that assume that everybody's favorite Sonic game was a 3D one.

Ritz said:
SA2, because Shadow dies.
Seconded.

Seriously, he died at the end of Sonic Adventure 2 for a reason. The reason is that he was designed as a Sonic clone for the Dark story side. However, since there is no longer that structure, he's just a Sonic clone, and doesn't serve any real gameplay purpose. Hence, he was killed off at the end of SA2 because SEGA knew he didn't have a purpose once SA2 was over, as they didn't need two Sonics. It really is too bad they kept him around, because it was just more elegant to have him dead, since his purpose in SA2 has already been fufilled, and now he's just a Sonic clone with black fur.

Ehm, OK, basically the idea was a Sonic clone, but it's a little difficult make a clone of somebody who will be borned in 35 years :P Meaning that if Shadow was supposed to be the "Ultimate Lifeform", then Sonic is the real one, because he has exactly the same abilities, but natural...

But I think that Sega revived because the fans wanted it. No kidding, the minority of the people is just the one who is in the on-line Sonic communities, so you don't know them. I have a friend that only wants to buy the game of Shadow because it has Shadow, still knowing that the game is bad... And the same case is repeated several times... So Sega though that Shadow was a good character... C'mon, at some moment, before the release of SA2, I though that Eggman turned good for attack to Shadow XD

So, the next time we flame Sega for doing the things wrong, ask why are they the things wrong...

SRB2.

...well Digi DID put Shadow in...

Seriously, though, SA2, where his existence meant something. He should've stayed dead after that, though; I thought he was cooler than Sonic THEN, but now it's seriously overdone.

SA2, it's the only one in there which I got and had a decent amount of enjoyment and occupation out of.

...well Digi DID put Shadow in...

...what?

Anyways, I'm all for Shadow's plot, but SA2 just seemed more enjoyable to me. And, yeah, Shadow had a real purpose in SA2.

Well...I say Sonic battle...The game doesn't have much purpuse to say exept playing some characters that you might of not played...IShadow would serve in it prety well as Mystic said(If I spelled your name wrong Sorry)Shodow was just a "Sonic clone"And sonic has a rivle egg man....

T.T I voted SA2...but the old sonic games were the BEST. ^^ Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic 1,2,3....

...what? Lots of memories with those games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back