No server list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianv

How come there is no server list in the launcher?

There was one in the other launcher I had. :?

Who knows. If you want a server list built into the launcher, then redownload whichever one it was that you were using before.

You can't use them at the same time, but yeah, you can alternate between the two launchers.

Or you can just use -win in the manual parameters.

The Demo 3 launcher originally had support for a master server, but it never actually worked, and I am so completely horrid at Visual Basic that I just removed it instead of trying to fix it, especially since at the time there was no master server.

I'll update the SRB2MS launcher to support windowed mode. It's ready, but I have to go and collect exam results now. >_< I'll post it this evening.

I'm working on a master sever program that'll query the master server once every minute and tell you when a game is going.

If that can cause lag, I'd like a new game engine. Lag is ridiculous. (Not for me, I mean other people. ^_^')

You should release a modified 1.08 exe that does the same exact thing as the stand-alone program you're doing. And with that being the only change, it'd still be compatible with normal exes, so it'd be pretty much set.

Actually, there are only about 20 people that are consistant players. Plus, not all of them will be wanting to play a game 24/7/365, so you have some reduced stress.

hotdog003 said:
Actually, there are only about 20 people that are consistant players. Plus, not all of them will be wanting to play a game 24/7/365, so you have some reduced stress.
Fair enough. You're probably right. Go for it; I look forward to seeing the app when it's ready. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back