Which do you think will sell more?

Which will sell more?

• Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
Same here, my Costco is even selling the special 360 with it and noone has touched it :P.
thats becuase the halo 3 xbox is a piece of crap. |D
Ive played halo 3, and its more like halo 2 with NG graphics.
And, everybody bougt H3 one opening day, soo...

...riiiight. Because personal Costcos in a few cities that still have copies of Halo 3 in are a major impediment to the 6 million copies the game has already sold beyond that.

You guys forget that game stores get more copies of a game in as they sell the previous ones, to keep stock up. That's how retail works.

As much as I hate to say this, Halo 3 will win in that contest. Unless, Nintendo decides to add Master Chief in SSBB. That would make it possible that SSBB would win in this contest. Even though SSB games are better than Halo games, Halo games sell more.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
As much as I hate to say this, Halo 3 will win in that contest. Unless, Nintendo decides to add Master Chief in SSBB. That would make it possible that SSBB would win in this contest. Even though SSB games are better than Halo games, Halo games sell more.

That's YOUR personal opinion, not fact, even counted the total number of people playing Halo 3 on the second day of release? Tens of thousands, hundreds even, if I recall...
And yeah, there are still thousands of people playing.

u haz opinions, i haz statisticz.

Now that sonic joined brawl, just maybe SSBB might outsell H3! The mario fanbase is huge, the sonic fanbase is huge. Also, in my state, its illegal for minors to buy M rated games, and SSBB will only be T rated, so in other words, it WILL outsell. SSBB Has zero-suit samus! |grins|

Phycosymo said:
Now that sonic joined brawl, just maybe SSBB might outsell H3! The mario fanbase is huge, the sonic fanbase is huge. Also, in my state, its illegal for minors to buy M rated games, and SSBB will only be T rated, so in other words, it WILL outsell. SSBB Has zero-suit samus! |grins|

Nope, not happening. You know why? Nintendo won't even send enough Brawls. For a high profile title like that, a store may get sent, say, three, four copies. An equivilent XB360 title will recieve ten to fifteen.

Halo 3? Hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back