Greenery Hotel 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Yay. This level was quite popular in the previous level contest so I thought I'd expand it a bit more and add a FRONT yard. People complained about the teleporters and cramped spaces which they were in, so no more of that! No more teleporting and the passage now leads out into the expansive front yard, which looks gorgeous in OpenGl, Trilinear. I tried to make sure everything fitted in well and there were no errors, though for some odd reason it had a totally screwy framerate in Software mode but then again, that's likely just my old processor dying. :P Complete with fountain, trees (Which Sonic can get up on!) and brick walkways, this level is sure to please.I hope...

Screenshots? No download would be complete without 'em. :P

1.2:
srb200001.png

srb200001.png

1.5:
srb200071.png

srb200081.png

srb200091.png

srb200101.png

srb200111.png

srb200002.png

srb200012.png

srb200021.png

srb200031.png

srb200041.png

srb200051.png

srb200061.png

Download Link? Yes Sir!

http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/cloud9/m_greeneryhotel_1-5.zip

Enjoy and tell me what you think. :P

Prime 2.0 said:
WOOH! I can't wait to try it out. but man, why'd you get rid of the teles? They were really fun.

I put in a couple deaf moniters to try and make up for it but two teleporters can be pushing it a bit. I learned my lesson after the horrible failure that was J Valley. I'm just a bit hesitant to use them now since then and besides that, certain people absolutely hate teleporters. *CoughMysticCough*

This looks great! *downloads*

If you want, you could expand it even MORE for a GREAT RP place.

WHAT?!? an upgraded version of this map? NO WAY!!

(downloads on the spot)

You added a front yard? Can't wait to try it.

wow, this is nice

there should be a Bot at the front desk in the hotel that makes you checkout a bed/room/whatever, for rings.... it would be funny :D

Draykon said:
That's what I was thinking, it would be perfect for RPs if someone didn't have the bright idea to ban RPs.

Postcorrector V1.1 said:
That's what I was thinking, it would be perfect for RPs but we cannot do RPs because someone was smart enough to ban them, yay whoever banned them. They deserve a medal!

Just don't advert, and you should be fine.
If you say "OMG LIEK PEEPLES WUNT COME 2 MY SERVR IFI DUN ADVERTIZE" I will smash you into the ground. If that's the problem, stop whining and get an IRC client.

www.mirc.com , newbs. :)

Whatever, we don't HAVE to use the Master Server, *Has completely changed opinions since last post* Still, it would be good for RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back