Old topics FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
well in the oronica of time, when you got the fire arrows, and when you fired one, it decreased your magic meter...
plus when you learned the spinning sword slash, and you spun around, it decreased your magic meter as well :|

Well, A: That's different from normal arrows and normal spin.
And B: That wasn't just in Ocarina of Time.

I like that idea though, I hope he'll put it in.

Zeshiro said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
well in the oronica of time, when you got the fire arrows, and when you fired one, it decreased your magic meter...
plus when you learned the spinning sword slash, and you spun around, it decreased your magic meter as well :|

Well, A: That's different from normal arrows and normal spin.
And B: That wasn't just in Ocarina of Time.

I like that idea though, I hope he'll put it in.

well i like to reffer everything to the oronica of time, yeah, now i just realized, wind waker probably had it too

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Shuffle, i got 3 questions:

1) are you planning to add a second slash to the sword sprite animation?

2) are you going to make a spinning sprite animation like they had in Legend of zelda ocorina of time?

3) is there going to be a magic meter in the game? (like as you use Arrows or that spinning slash animation)

well these are more ideas i guess
No, No, Yes.
There will be no spin attack for the sword, nor will there be a funky somersault thingie.
If you wanna use analog mode, go right ahead. But it will be impossible to aim with the bow, not to mention most of Link's sprites aren't done.

Whatever I decide I wanna use it for. Not sure yet.
For one, probably those boots I mentioned earlier.

Zeshiro said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
2) are you going to make a spinning sprite animation like they had in Legend of zelda ocorina of time?

That's not just Ocarina of time. Every Zelda game has had that.
Incorrect. The spin attack was added in Link to the Past. Both Legend of Zelda and Adventures of Link don't have the spin attack.

Mystic said:
Both Legend of Zelda and Adventures of Link don't have the spin attack.

Well, ok. One Zelda game didn't have the spin attack. But, like with Zelda CD-I, I do not consider Adventures of Link to be a Zelda game. I don't consider it to be a game at all.

Well, in Zelda-1 you could artifically recreate the spinattack by moving while slashing. Just let us do that, minimal work on your part.

Draykon said:
Well, in Zelda-1 you could artifically recreate the spinattack by moving while slashing. Just let us do that, minimal work on your part.
true, but you'd never move as fast when spinning

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
true, but you'd never move as fast when spinning

Useintg that was pretty good...but it's like unfair. I mean comeon just take like three seconds more it doesn't even matter. but in gannon blast.. I hope they have like everything re-created.

Translation:
"using the Spin attack was pretty good... But its Unfair. I mean come on it'll just take like three more seconds more to spin around... it doesn't even matter. but in gannon blast.. I hope they have like everything re-created from Legend of zelda ocorina of time."

is that more to your language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back