Favorite Sonic boss battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikawil

Well yes. There's so many bosses in Sonic games that I felt like making a topic to share your fav. bosses. Here's my list in no real order:

-Eggman's drill machine in Marble Garden Zone Act 2 with Sonic (S3&K) [I just love the fact that you had to fly with Tails for this boss.]
-The mini-boss at the end of Carnival Night Act 1 (S3&K)
-The Star Light Boss (S1)
-Amazing Arena Boss (Chaotix) [For those who has never played the game, this boss roam around the arena, trying to punch you with his stretchy arms & creating enemies on a screen]
-Oil Ocean boss (S2) [This one is quite unique]
-The final boss in 3D Blast [Don't ask me why]
-Metal Sonic (Sonic CD)
-Any Knuckles fights [Because it's so stupid, it's easy!]
-Twinkle Snow boss (Sonic Advance 3) [Believe me or not, the Beta rom is OUT! Just see my desktop in the "Post your screenshots" to see what this boss looks like]
-Toy Kingdom boss (Advance 3)

And finally...

-The giant Egg-Bot in Death Egg (S3&K)
-Any Super Sonic Bosses

Chemical Plant... Sonic II
Over shifting platforms, Eggman gives you a fresh drink of...
ACID!!! Just for those hot summer days when you feel like you
would melt.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUCCCHHH!!!

Stop hanging goblets of meat and chocolate candy over people's heads; it's not nice to tempt them like that. :P

3d blasts Final boss, the REAL final one, anything from S1, 2, 3&K, along with Perfect Chaos, Shadow's Biolizard, fighting Eggman as Tails in SA2(second time), and not really a boss, but fighting Amy as Rouge in Sonic Battle. Nothing compares to kicking Amy's *** after having to listen to her in 3 voiced Sonic Games.

On a side note, I hated fighting Tails in SA2, the second time, since it seemed, well a little too evil

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the last battle in the Death Egg against Eggman and Ultimate Emerl in Sonic Battle.

I personally like:

* Sonic 1: The 3th & 4th (the one with a spike from SPring Yard and the Labyrinth one too n_n)

* Sonic 2: The Metropolis one (it was the boss which more problems gave to me!!! >_< It was in S3K too :P)

* S3K: The Marble Garden with Tails (too hard the first time n_n), last boss in Launch Base (I like it), Mushroom Hill one (running n_n), Sandopolis one (cool), Lava Reef one (with Sonic alone), that Giant Eggman Robot from Death Egg and Super Metal Sonic n_n

* Sonic CD: Pinball one, and the race against Metal Sonic

* Knuckles Chaotix: Final boss (only his looking, it´s piece of cake XD)

* Sonic Advance 1,2,3: Only SSonic boss from Advance 2

* Adventure 1 & 2: Chaos 6, Egg Hornet, Egg Viper, spider one (I don´t remember his name), Perfect Chaos, King Boom Boo, Egg Golem, Biolizard (not FinalHazard).

* Sonic Heroes: Egg Emperor, Egg Hawk

I think I don´t forget anyone XD

Actually, I don't much like Mystic Caves' boss. Rather dull.

Lesse...

Metropolis Zone and Death Egg (S2 and S3K) would probably be my favorite bosses in the series.

Knuckles MetalMind said:
spider one (I don´t remember his name)

I believe that was Egg Walker.

Knuckles MetalMind said:
* Knuckles Chaotix: Final boss (only his looking, it´s piece of cake XD)

That + The Metal Sonic from Sonic the Fighters (He had a special move from all the characters of that game) = Metal Overlord (Get it? The last boss of Chaotix is a bad-ass mutant Metal Sonic that is easy and he copied everyone's data.)

hotdog003 said:
Blue Blur? Don't temp mystic like that!
MYSTIC: Just because it says "mystic" cave, doesn't mean it's for you.

I seriosly wasn't doing that on purpose, I like those drill things. And what's the red volcano boss?

Metal Overlord was a bit more fun though IMO...

But Egg Viper will PWN you all!!

GET A LOAD OF THIS! GET A LOAD OF THIS! GET A LOAD OF THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back