Suggestions

Maybe make an Upper Unpegged water FOF able to runover on the running frams with any character.

More ambience sounds:
- Forest/Jungle theme (birds, frogs, crickets...)
- Factory theme (machinery noise)
- Polar theme (wind)
- Techno theme (electricity noise, generator/transformer noise)
- etc

Third person crosshairs for people who happen to like SEEING the sprites of the characters they're playing as. This will make things a tad more varied for match, ctf, and the like, without you having to switch back and fourth between chasecam 1 and chasecam 0.

That doesn't work, because the third person camera doesn't have nearly the Y range the software first person mode camera does. When you use the third person camera, look all the way up, and fire, your shot goes way above the top of your screen.

Crosshair colors.

Ever bored of the default colors? Now look at this! You can change it to any color. :D

And something odd I would like - Yellow Crosshair for super characters. :D

perhaps have the camera locked a bit closer to your characters back?
this way you're staring over thier head at the crosshair. And the crosshair basically would show where the shot/thok/whatever you're aiming for is going to go.

ZeldaGamer00 said:
You could set up some sort of invisible client-only projectile that instantly travels forward like a rail ring and is always firing, so that if it hits a player, their name is displayed on screen. This would prevent any "name peeking" through walls to avoid a ambush, etc.

Such an invisible rail should, rather than be stopped by walls, it should be stopped by anything opaque, tangible or not. It should be able to pass through anything you can see through, also tangible or not.

Shrike said:
perhaps have the camera locked a bit closer to your characters back?
this way you're staring over thier head at the crosshair. And the crosshair basically would show where the shot/thok/whatever you're aiming for is going to go.
The problem is that that doesn't work. SRB2's camera is a chasecam, which means, among other things, it chases directly behind the player. This is great for things like platforming, because it means whatever is in front of you is where you're going to go when you hold forward; however, games that include a third person crosshair offset the character slightly from the center of the screen, so you can see what you're aiming at. This wouldn't work in SRB2 because your character sprite is representative in your hitbox in SRB2, and it's not offset from the center of the screen.

tl;dr: Third person crosshair is basically impossible. Use first person. It's more accurate than any third person crosshair we could hack together could ever hope to be.

• -Special water type that falls with gravity.
    -I noticed DSZ's awesome boss music (tunes 9, for you who haven't heard) isn't even used. Why?
    -Give spectators their bodies back. Please. You can't tell you're Sonic, or in first-person...
    -Give a few different shades of red/blue in team mode, perhaps? Then we could tell which person is which, ala SSBB.
    -Separate super transform sprites for each character, for obvious reason.
    -Give a console command to join a "non-playing" list in Co-op, so that they can't get Game Over if a robot decides to wander to the start. (Come to think of it, it should also exclude you from "playersforexit all".
    -EDIT: A command making a specific player/node "it"
    -EDIT: Apart from "hidetime", let each player hide and then have them press throwring to submit their hiding spot?

There goes my claptrap.

Allow the ring weapons HUD panels SOC-moveable, I'd like to put them on the right side of the screen for a mod.

MetalGear said:
We should be able to move when we spin maybe?
Or ba able to stop skipping on water when we spin on it.

You can turn before your spinning. But your moving so fast, how can you move?

But you to move left/right press strafe left/right

This suggestion is a personal gripe, but it no doubt effects SOMEONE else. Spoiler tag because it involves an emblem.[spoiler:bde28b5a59]Tone down the Cascades in Knuckles's DSZ1 Emblem room. They lag my computer more than a server timeout'd netgame, and thus it's IMPOSSIBLE to get it. Not everyone has a processor that can sort the entire internet in 2 seconds.[/spoiler:bde28b5a59]

[spoiler:7019ac72e0]Co-op Neo Aerial Garden Zone and Mario Koopa Blast. SRB1 Remake is cool, but not enough. Plus, using the change map is more convenient to me than map mapXX. Coop Sonic into Dreams sounds like a mess though.[/spoiler:7019ac72e0]

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back