• It's bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's VERY bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

Yeah, ever since I saw the "levels" forum I decided to move my topic to here. well, anyway, here's Battle_Tree V1.3
(THAT FOF IS STILL BUGGED ON PURPOSE! it makes for a tightrope :mrgreen: )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t7kw4

Remember, both topics are made by me.

EDIT: STOP BEING LIKE THAT! IT'S MY FIRST WAD SO CUT ME SOME SLACK OK?????????????????????????

Chaos Shatter said:
You b***** that's Gold Shadow's pic and Battle Tree...BATTLE TREE!!!?? That's just like forest battle, gold shadow's first wad!

His Pic? I found this on SSNTAILS'S avatar website-thing.

idiot, it's ONE TREE.

I'd say make each floor more wider, it is still kind of cramped. With multiple floors it makes it a little less cramped, but that small of a hole is next to impossilbe to use a spring from below to get up to. (BTW this is about that small hole on floor two) It looks ok, but it needs to be wider in each of the floors.

tailsmastermind said:
I'd say make each floor more wider, it is still kind of cramped. With multiple floors it makes it a little less cramped, but that small of a hole is next to impossilbe to use a spring from below to get up to. (BTW this is about that small hole on floor two) It looks ok, but it needs to be wider in each of the floors.
I can't expand it because 2 of the sides of the bugged fof are intertwined and autostiched together with the stairs! i can't make it wider without screwing up the level!

Scale up the higher floors. They were massively cramped. Other than that, that "tight rope" is bugging me.

uhhhhh, OK.

EDIT: V1.4 is OUT! Floors 1 & 2 are now called, "The Trunk" and the canopy (Is now called floor 1) is massive. The treetop is gone. I am starting up floor 4. YES, that fof above the red springs IS THE TELEPORTER! right now I have broken the teleport, because floor 4 is Is completely empty. Here you go!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y44ur7

Maybe I overdid it on the rings...

I hope you know that the IWAD or PWAD file thing is busted. You can not add this file with the launcher, you must add it In-game.

I want to reset the poll, since the major update, V1.4. Can somone tell me how?

Should've been screens here, yet for some reason half them got killed and one got Naruto-ized. Still, a few on the second page.

Chaos said:
Not enough starts in mapA0.

Ok I'll add 4 more match starts on floor 1.

BlueZero4 said:
Should've been screens here, yet for some reason half them got killed and one got Naruto-ized. Still, a few on the second page.

That's because I deleted some I don't want and replaced them with others. But they have the same name.

Those are screenshots from V1.3 you know.

EDIT: Here are the screenshots!

The trunk.
srb20003.png

srb20004-1.png

The First Floor.
srb20005-1.png

srb20006-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back