SA2.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll: You meen the "sphere" one? This one is from my SA2shadow just put into the soc area. This is for all other characters except shadow. And duh, I know it has been made... BECAUSE I MADE IT....

This is going to become the next melee SOC isn't it?

Note: For those of you who don't understand. I am comparing this to the boom of melee SOCs that happened recently. Due to the release of two seperate SA-style-jumping SOCs in recent times.

Its not intended to... I wasn't gonna add anything melee to it at all... And, this one was released before the sphere soc in the SA2shadow topic(Under the char download, is the download for this soc).

Not "The next melee SOC" as in a SOC that gives melee attacks. I mean as in, a SOC that has 200 different versions, all of which suck.

Yeah, they would. If someone made it possible for only Glide damage and homing on other players, then we could practically replicate SA2 gameplay!

Sykotic said:
Yeah, they would. If someone made it possible for only Glide damage and homing on other players, then we could practically replicate SA2 gameplay!
Pardon me if I'm "bumping a semi-old topic" but you forgot to mention the flying. Tails propellor(Did I spell that correct?) flight should hurt if you attack from bellow. Jumping right next to someone in SA2 hurt them too along with spindashing into them.

That would require EXE modding. You'd have to set it up to where the propeller could give damage if said propeller was under the attacked object.

I got gliding to work pretty well with my outdated spinbattle.soc. Flying did too, but the whole body was able to damage the player.

And thok didn't work too well, because you had to carefully aim at the player, even then it was useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back