SRB2 on a phone????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why not just use the software mode, the PSP port runs GFZ and THZ really well on PPSSPP when it actually makes it past the boot sequence.
Sure, the software mode has quite a few limits such as lighting issues (DSZ emblem location) *shudders*, coloring, and something else I am forgetting.
The other problems with the PSP version is that its too limited on file count, memory, and no music, but if there was a direct Android version, it would have full access to all files and plenty more RAM plus much faster speeds on the beasts of Android.

If I remember correctly,Android supports SDL2.

Keep in mind I only made my post because there was information not mentioned previously in the topic. If you read the entirety of the topic as it is, you will know why I am not responding to your post point by point.

I wouldn't bother. Retroben has made precisely one post this entire YEAR that didn't consist of him begging for an Android port of SRB2. We've said again and again that nobody is making one. We've said again and again that the game is open source and he's welcome to do it himself. Yet here we still are, with him still begging while bumping a two month old topic.

Retroben, I don't want to hear another word from you about an Android port of SRB2 unless it involves a working version you made yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back