SRB2 v2.0.4 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now a slightly stable version is out, many more versions coming up day and day again, or will it be about months from now before we can expect a new version?

eh...

the "new" version has some good stuff but the screen resolution isn't helping my computer out. in net games it cuts off 2-3 of the persons name, or a message. that's annoying. a few other things is that it leaned farther away from the other version which is sorta good but i didn't like much. i'm glad you finished knux. there's more but those are just my little things i didn't like. these are the main ones.

Speaking of resolution... Even with my resolution (1280x800 isn't that big it ought to do the job) my name gets cut off in the TAB screen as well as other players' names. I guess the only thing that'll change when switching to a higher resolution is the text in the console and when talking to plays. How come it doesn't change the resolution for anything else such as menu text and such?

Oh, and I got some problems here, concerning multiplayer:

ERZ1 is so laggy when someone joins. Actually, everyone CAN join, but can't stay while in ERZ1.
ERZ2 has somewhere near a 100% of sigsegv-ing, and that is annoying.

If they want to fix OpenGL, its cool to me.

But Gemimi Spark is right because software does look better than the 1.0.9.4 one.

For me, its very nice and cool.

SRB2 v2.0.4 has been released. You can update your copy of SRB2 either via the launcher or via the updated EXE on srb2.org's download page. It is
HIGHLY ADVISED that you get this build, as it fixes several vulnerabilities that were present in past builds.

Changelog:

With some luck, this version of SRB2 should be the most stable yet.

Get the updated EXE here!
Updater: Link

It is HIGHLY suggested that you get the updater, to ensure your exe is up-to-date.

Enjoy!

Oh, that was the update in updater. lol.

I'm lame and I use a Mac.
Is there a Mac version of the latest version of Srb2 floating around somewhere?
I tried using search but couldn't find much.

Ugh, on the next update, in the hide and seek gametype make so the player that's IT doesn't have the option to go spectate and then come back in the game. It's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back